Rachel Maddow releases Trump's 2005 1040 tax return

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Who thought this was going to amount to anything?:why:
We knew this was going to be a flop, why would some tax returns be the thing that does Donald in? He's done questionable shyt since he started campaigning but people think he's going to get caught up over taxes. :snoop:

Most criminals do. :ld:

And again, the only reason why his taxes are an issue is because he's making it an issue.

With that said, Rachel showed yesterday that she isn't ready for primetime. She lost a lot of credibility last night. But then again, I don't watch MSNBC or any of these other cable news channels. It's always best to stick with print media.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What I'm saying is that if someone has these 2 pages shouldn't they have the rest also? Meaning the person that sent it to the mailbox. Why only these 2 pages?
Because they were clealry leaked by someone within the WH or connected to the orangutan...

The orangutan is well known to the NY press for leaking information...Dude went as far as calling and masking his voice according to the NYT...

Nothing else makes sense here for why just those two pages that make Trump look good would wind up in that dude's mailbox unsolicited...

The other pages, specifically contributions is what everyone has been trying to get a hold of which is why I don't understand why the fukk Kurt Angle made a big deal about getting her hands on the 1040 last night...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Presidents can't grant FISA warrants, nor can they request them. Only the IC are able to do so, and they cannot be directed by the White House to do so. Separation of powers.:denzelcmonson: That FISA warrant doesn't link back to Obama specifically, even if it occurred during his administration, due to that separation of powers.

Also if you're saying "EVERYBODY'S BEING TAPPED" :damn:, then it makes Trump's original set of tweets even more idiotic. Are you saying, then, that Obama has FISA warrants to "tap" every US citizen? :heh: Trump specifically claimed that he was not only being "tapped", but that Obama directed it. He has NO EVIDENCE for this claim that we can see.

Thats what these trumpster Alex Jones stans can't figure out. They're stuck in conspiracy land. Either Obama committed a Nixon level crime or Trump is lying his ass off. Now which one is trying to backpedal. :jbhmm:

This is what kills me about Trump. He's so uninformed about how government works he can't tell lies that even hold up over one day. :trash:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh, its a simple fact :what: are you denying that it's true?

So Is This U.S. Attorney Purge Unprecedented Or Not?

but here you go. CBS news :childplease: i dont even know what the fukk canada free press is :mjlol:
:mjlol: Next time don't be ashamed to link to Bannonbart or
PpfzDPW.png
wars.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shutup, tranny :russell:

google 'clinton fired 93 attorneys' and tell me what comes up.

or you know what, dont :mjlol: fukkin clowns. you really 'got me' on this one :laff:

He keeps exposing himself.
How's @the cac mamba gonna say Canada Free Press was the first search result after searching 'Clinton fired 93 US attorneys' :russ:Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and Info Wars pop up as the first results when using multiple search engines, (and I never clicked on their sites in my life. :umad:) but you ain't want to link to those to avoid being shamed so you link to Canada Free Press (:dahell: is that).

Unless you're actually a Canadian and that's why Canada Free Press (:mjlol:) was the first result? @the cac mamba :mjpls:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Presidents can't grant FISA warrants, nor can they request them. Only the IC are able to do so, and they cannot be directed by the White House to do so. Separation of powers.:denzelcmonson: That FISA warrant doesn't link back to Obama specifically, even if it occurred during his administration, due to that separation of powers.

Also if you're saying "EVERYBODY'S BEING TAPPED" :damn:, then it makes Trump's original set of tweets even more idiotic. Are you saying, then, that Obama has FISA warrants to "tap" every US citizen? :heh: Trump specifically claimed that he was not only being "tapped", but that Obama directed it. He has NO EVIDENCE for this claim that we can see.

the fact is Trump was investigated twice and they found nothing both times in between those investigations even had a FISA request turned down which has a 99% approval rate. And again they didnt find anything. The issue aint if he ordered it himself(although he may have) if its he knew about, but i guess you gonna tell me Obama Mr. McGoo

NOW BACK TO THE PART OF MY POST YOU WONT QUOTE, WHAT DOES "INFLUENCE" THE ELECTION MEAN AND WHAT EVIDENCE WILL BE PRESENTED IN THIS RUSSIA INVESTIGATION THAT WONT BE A WIRETAP?

you really dont get it, they already investigated, they dont have anything incriminating, they dont even know how they "influenced" the election, pushing the russia narrative is just gonna expose the wiretapping:sitdown:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's @the cac mamba gonna say Canada Free Press was the first search result after searching 'Clinton fired 93 US attorneys' :russ:Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and Info Wars pop up as the first results when using multiple search engines, (and I never clicked on their sites in my life. :umad:) but you ain't want to link to those to avoid being shamed so you link to Canada Free Press (:dahell: is that).
you're right, they did pop up. and i didnt post them for an obvious reason; the reason you're tryna turn this into a thing :what: "oh look, a breitbart link'. plus the fact that no left wing sources posted the story :sas1:

doesnt that PROVE i have no idea what canada free press is? :dead:

you and your tranny sidekick are clownin with this one, breh. stop derailing the thread :jaymad: