Rachel Maddow spots something fishy going on between Jill Stein and Vladimir Putin.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I like how "met Putin" is turned into "in a massive conspiracy to undermine the West with Putin."

:hhh:Nap, you can't suppress your neo-liberalism can't you?

yup i guess its not a big deal because she didn't win anything tho

She wasn't supposed to win, she was supposed to take liberal votes, and she did.

Rachel Maddow pointing out useless facts as always .

Read the dossier.

C4p2CftVcAAfsas.jpg

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
And how do we know it wasn't Johnson's dumb ass that got the bulk of those 3rd party swing state votes?

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
And how do we know it wasn't Johnson's dumb ass that got the bulk of those 3rd party swing state votes?

He did get a bulk of the third party votes everywhere, and Libertarians are typically white males (that's what HL tells me anyway) which was Clinton's worst demo group and Trump's best.

Stein is a nobody. Greens could've ran anyone and they would've gotten that 1% nationally that Stein got. Again, for whatever reason, some Dems like Nap think they were somehow "owed" those votes.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought it was funny.

overall it was a good interview. glad to see desus and mero coming up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He did get a bulk of the third party votes everywhere, and Libertarians are typically white males (that's what HL tells me anyway) which was Clinton's worst demo group and Trump's best.

Stein is a nobody. Greens could've ran anyone and they would've gotten that 1% nationally that Stein got. Again, for whatever reason, some Dems like Nap think they were somehow "owed" those votes.
Look man. A lot of your Joe Rogan-types, voted for Johnson.

A LOT.