Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aw ok you stay in c00n capital of the US I can't speak for LA never been there (will be there in june) but in chicago biracial men and women usually date dark skin people tbh I really don't see to many IR couples here in chicago unless you count biracial and black people as a IR couple :yeshrug:

The stuff is very reginonal. I am from.Chicago and know what you are talking about. I also live in the south and most mixed folks date and marry black folks or mixed folks.

Second people need to stop playing and do some research. We as black Americans are a bunch of mixed folks. Go back 100 years in any of our family tree and we got a bunch of mixed folks. Heck look at the first lady....even as dark as she is she had a a white great great great grandfather and another white greeat great grandfather.

Too many times in these types of threads this dumb shyt becomes a pissing contest about who is more responsible black men or black women. It don't matter cause it falls in both sides plates.

Another thing we never celebrate or recognize the blacks that are marrying and having kids. Finally parents and adults have to do better talking to the black youth about dating. Too any times we tell theme kids dumb shyt like wait till you get your education to date. Well that is a dumb strategy because it is harder to find a mate when you are established. You should be looking from r a mate while you in school whether that is in high school or Jr college or college.

That is how white folks and foreigners do it and that is why their marriage rates are higher. We wait till our asses in the 30s or finish college to date. Well how you gonna find someone when your ass got to work 8 hours a day, plus travel to work and deal with everything else. The shyt is dumb ass strategy.

I will never forget what my boy wife told her bitter friends when she got married as a junior in college. They were busting her balls about getting married. She was like you bitter heffas need to be happy for me. I went to college with the plan to find a mate to grow with and get a degree. You same heffas want to get a degree and have fun but will piss your youth away and be crying you can't find a man when you off in some big ass city working 40 plus hours a week.

Just like she said some of them girls stay Facebook to this day crying about they ain't got a man. But hey they went to college with plenty of eligible dudes.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
simple yes or no question. your refusal to answer is good enough though. another black man with biracial children, trying to pass em as black under the one drop rule
You c00ns learn from whites so well. I'm not answering your question because you're trying to deflect, you're a fakkit, and I don't discuss my personal business with c00ns/fakkits. My posts speak for themselves and anybody who's paid attention would know how absurd that accusation is.

Back on topic. Blacks aren't being bred out. The only way that blacks are becoming whiter is in their mentality. Too many blacks have succumb to white supremacy on some "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" shyt. If blacks(regardless of their skin tone) rejected white supremacy, it would basically end because the survival of white supremacy is dependent on blacks and other non whites buying into it.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
how are you winning by creating biracials?

The white women that I used as vessels to create biracial would have created full blown whites if not for me.

60% black is better than 100% white. Now add to that the fact that 1) black genes are stronger and 2) male genes are stronger, and I'm basically using the white woman as an incubator for my black babies.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Not true. If they can pass, like Rashida Jones, they would rather continue to live their lives as white passing and their children be white and have that privilege. I have white passing relatives who married whites simply because they could pass.

I said most plus there are unspoken variables at play. Was the father the type of black man his daughter would actually want to marry.

If say youre a black man with a white woman whos a DL fakkit and your daughter finds out,
what are the odds of her dating a black man

To add to that look at how many black men skeet and retreat even with white women. They will just be creating bi-raicial women who are weary of marrying black men i.e. the Halle Berry's and Paula Patton's of the world. :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To add to that look at how many black men skeet and retreat even with white women. They will just be creating bi-raicial women who are weary of marrying black men i.e. the Halle Berry's and Paula Patton's of the world. :sas2:
Well skeet and dont retreat then if thats something youre concerned about. Im sure to those black men, the relatinoship didnt even count and they dont give a fukk what happens to those biracial kids, after they go back home to a black woman or their bachelor pad

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
To all the women in this thread I understand why it would upset you to see black men speaking positively about having sexual congress with white women.

But understand we only do it as a form of self defense. We do it out of love for our people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The white women that I used as vessels to create biracial would have created full blown whites if not for me.

60% black is better than 100% white. Now add to that the fact that 1) black genes are stronger and 2) male genes are stronger, and I'm basically using the white woman as an incubator for my black babies.
the biracial or full whites will share the same mentality. they're both being raised in the white community. actually, the biracial will probably have a lower opinion of blacks.

your original man dna aint that strong. all you will have done is enriched their genetic pool with diversity, and given them part of your wealth through child support. bravo.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
To all the women in this thread I understand why it would upset you to see black men speaking positively about having sexual congress with white women.

But understand we only do it as a form of self defense. We do it out of love for our people.

You're not making any sense whatsoever. And it doesn't anger me that black men have sexual relations with white women, it's just the delusion that's baffling to me.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
the biracial or full whites will share the same mentality. they're both being raised in the white community. actually, the biracial will probably have a lower opinion of blacks.

your original man dna aint that strong. all you will have done is enriched their genetic pool with diversity, and given them part of your wealth through child support. bravo.

I don't pay child support. And ur just making shyt up now. You're using colixagerations to claim that biracial people hate blacks more than pure whites. it's hard to take you seriously when you're arguing like that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[

Most mixed people marry black or other mixed people that is fact.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, wrong. what matters most is community and which side has the most perks and benefits. if you're a black dad raising your children in a white community, odds are, they're bringing home white partners. there's pretty of older pro-blacks now, living with their damn near white grandchildren

Yes the community is very important. I never understood how these pro black folks move to these Lilly white neighborhoods. How you gonna have your kids go to schools with no black kids.

Even my neighborhood that I grew up in was lily white. But I could walk 5 blocks one way and I would be in a black neighborhood. Plus the black kids were bused in from all over Chicago. So there were black kids I was able to interact with.

But some of these black parents are raising their black kids with no black children to interact with. It especially pisses me off when they have black daughters that go to schools with no black girls. How you gonna send your black daughter to a school with no black girls especially in a country that issues with black females beauty. You are setting that child up for self hate issues.

I have told my wife many times over the years I would take a job or assignment where I had to relocate my family to areas where there are none or very little black people. That shyt is just not healthy for my children's self esteem and how they view themselves.

I have seen too many confused black children growing up and I do not want my children messed up like that. Heck my god sister is one of the most confused people I have ever seen in my life.