ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Defending Fresh N Fit racist antics

F&F makes great content fukk you kewns

I’m dead ass serious most of the folks here don’t acknowledge the real c00ns but like to call people out who bring up legitimate reasons. I haven’t seen too many times where this dude Myron has been wrong. Maybe y’all don’t like his delivery but who gives a damn the message is still the same.

I’ll be damned if someone shows abba and preach who are c00ns also according to the coli and umar and Tariq who are also c00ns according to the coli.

The issue at hand he is people are just throwing around terms and words without actually defining it. Words mean things.

The issue is people are trying to make black people the same. We have different values and morals.

I don’t give a damn you negged me because I’m counter to your echo chamber and use logic to understand a situation.

The question is this why is everyone seen as a c00n because they think differently? Do you really think millionaires shyt even high 6 figure earners sit around all day talking about racism? Unless they are making money off of it?

But that’s the conversation you don’t want to have: cats in Detroit will get a bag with anyone they don’t care about race hmm.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Defending Fresh N Fit racist antics

So you clearly didn’t read. Damn you supposed to be men are sassy. And you clearly still don’t know what a c00n is. It’s just some shyt you lames throw around when someone says something counter your point echo chamber.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
So you clearly didn’t read. Damn you supposed to be men are sassy. And you clearly still don’t know what a c00n is. It’s just some shyt you lames throw around when someone says something counter your point echo chamber.

You haven't explained anything or attempted to have any kind of discussion.

Explain why what Myron did was ok. Ok enough to where you said people who didn't like what he did are the real "kewns"

Explain what information FNF allegedly provides that's so valuable and exclusive you have to get from them and apparently no one who doesn't hang out with Nazis or call Black men baboons can provide.

Please tell us what your definition of c00n is and why Fresh N Fit aren't c00ns but the people who dislike them are.

Explain

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Where did I say what he did was ok? See that’s what I’m saying you instantly want to react and be sensitive.

I just said they make good content. And rarely have I seen him state anything that to me seemed wrong.

So what specific part or thing am I supposed to explain? And besides if I explained it you’d still say it was c00n ish because you have created an echo chamber that you feel comfortable with.

I’ve never seen people pick and choose who and what is considered black based on how people act. Honestly it’s some lowest common denominator bullshyt that you are stuck on.

Yeah you not arguing in good faith. Is content calling Black people monkies and ******s good yes or no? Does that seem wrong to you? Is that "c00n ish" or no? Stop dancing around the topic at hand and answer the question.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you not arguing in good faith. Is content calling Black people monkies and ******s good yes or no? Does that seem wrong to you? Is that "c00n ish" or no? Stop dancing around the topic at hand and answer the question.

I don’t really care we aren’t monkies. You are placing your own issues upon others. You have whole gangs named and people who call them selves apes and monkeys etc.

I’m not as sensitive to certain aspects of this subject as others. This is what gets a lot of you. I can acknowledge and understand that racism is real. But I can also acknowledge and understand that we at times are hypocritical. And I’m not afraid to be called out for it.

The biggest question is this. So what? You either support the content by looking or you don’t. I don’t look at abba and preach because I don’t like their content or mindsets. And that’s my decision. I don’t like anyone who throws rock and hides their hands.

That’s the issue you feel that someone needs to make an argument to explain their viewpoint but since it’s counter your alleged echo chamber that doesn’t exist in reality you get upset for some reason.

I’m not even convinced people know the meanings of these terms anymore they just throw them out.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I don’t really care we aren’t monkies. You are placing your own issues upon others. You have whole gangs named and people who call them selves apes and monkeys etc.

I’m not as sensitive to certain aspects of this subject as others. This is what gets a lot of you. I can acknowledge and understand that racism is real. But I can also acknowledge and understand that we at times are hypocritical. And I’m not afraid to be called out for it.

The biggest question is this. So what? You either support the content by looking or you don’t. I don’t look at abba and preach because I don’t like their content or mindsets. And that’s my decision. I don’t like anyone who throws rock and hides their hands.

That’s the issue you feel that someone needs to make an argument to explain their viewpoint but since it’s counter your alleged echo chamber that doesn’t exist in reality you get upset for some reason.

I’m not even convinced people know the meanings of these terms anymore they just throw them out.
Humans are apes breh. One of the four great apes / gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, humans

Both apes and monkeys are primates but apes are not monkeys