Racist and c00n watch

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps

his spin on corporations protesting Georgia's racist voter suppression laws by ceasing some business activities.

down playing black peoples experience and history.

this was his response regarding the army lieutenant stopped, maced and assaulted by the cops.

nazis were never liberal by any stretch of the imagination.
Shouts out to you, adding him to my ignore list.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps
lemme guess

complain about police brutality (the government)
but vote for more government power (liberal ideology)

complain about white supremacy (the majority)
but vote for the majority to have more power over you (liberal ideology)

the poor white people that vote red are mean to me online so I should vote for the nice white people that like to copy my dances and sing my music.

did I get it right?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He rarely does interviews because he doesn’t want to be famous, so that’s nonsense.

He’s known because he’s recognized as the most highly respected American economist of the past 50 years regardless of your political affiliation.

The only people I’ve ever seen have an issue with him are “Black” people butt hurt because he doesn’t continually blame “white people” for the failures of your family.

Victimization has been embedded into Black American culture and it’s sad.

You actually have “Black” people born after 2000 running around today talking about racism when in all actuality if your family was still fukked up in 2000, it’s their own fault probably due to substance abuse, lack of motivation, drive, and common sense.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
All this woke garbage on TikTok. Uncle Sam banning tik tok would be good. American youth could stop being brainwashed by anti-american shyt. I know china isn't allowing their people to post anti-chinese shyt on there.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
past generations weren't studied in-depth as this generation?
Literally, nothing I said was wrong. Ya'll nikkas were talking about how foreign countries like Russia and China were pushing propaganda during the election but now because you're a tik tok fan these foreign actors aren't present on social media. nikka fukk you.

bnew

Veteran
Daps