Racist blonde pawg attacks black men on subway, "I'll fukking kill your ass ni**er"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
And if she were a black woman they would have knocked her out. Interesting how passive nikkas get around cacettes.
And if that was a black women she would have been trying to assault the males even more than the caccette and probably over something stupid like having her clothes made fun of.

Since we're just posting bullshyt, I'll add to it :troll:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
where is a sista from the bronx,
north st louis or southside of chicago
when you need them.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Wtf these clown ass negros laughing n hooping n hollering for.
This is pathetic. These dudes were laughing and going along with it while this bytch ran wild.

"World Star :ooh:"
For real, I hate those types of nikkas:scust:

My brother had similar situation

He and friends took my car to go clubbing, when they left the club that night they were driving pass a couple of white guys trying to fight a couple of black guys.

He told me the white guys were talking mad shyt to the black guys, while the black guys seem to be not wanting to fight.

My brother(who was a little drunk) told the black guys do they need some help, one of them said "Naw we good"

One of the cacs being all hyped up kicked the car my brother and his friends were driving in (my car:beli:).

My brother and friends quickly got out of the car and said "Who kicked my car":demonic:

The cac that did it quickly went :whoa:

Than one of the cacs sucker punch my brother friends and than a brawl happen

Now the other black guys that originally about to fight the cacs quickly grab they're phones and shouted "WORLDSTAR":snoop:, while they see 8 cacs vs 4 black men(My brother and his friends still held them off)

Those are the worst type of c00ns

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn she was that bold to let her mouth run like diarhea & commit hate crimes in the midst of all those Black ppl. It's not privilege its lack of respect & everybody who was there lacks it.

She shouldve been laid out on the floor. No wonder Snoop came through and crushed the buildings smh.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Smh...and people wonder why I don't like cac women :scust:

First thing she thinks to say to insult the man is that word...then you got these clown dudes laughin basically justifying her smh...I'm sad for these cats family man. Not saying you gotta put hands on that cac, cuz we know if they did touch a strand of that stinky blonde hair, this video would've been viral in minutes and they'd have nypd, fbi, and cia tracking those brothas down...

Cac cave women not even worthy enough to get this meat from me...that's reserved for the TRUE Nubian queens only.