Racist Gamers outraged about Black Samurai in new Assassins Creed.. Japanese Come To Defense

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the day they released the trailer will forever be etched in my memory. I never saw so much over the top racism until that point in my life.

I knew CACs were gonna CAC but as a teenager, that really opened my eyes as to how this generation are no better or different than their ancestors.

I was on “fukk CACs” 24/7 mode after that.

Logging on to GameFAQs that day was an eye opening experience.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
As an actual black/Japanese person, good for them. If they don't want to play the game because of a character, fukk em. Their loss. The last decade has been all about crying white men ruining any form of media that doesn't suck them off. Just a bunch of whiney pussies who couldn't get laid even if they fukked their hands.
:hubie:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see, Fresh and Fit is your example of Blackness. Two self-hating c00ns are who you use to defend your position. I see what you are about now, 'homie'.
Imagine watching Fresh and Fit for anything other than entertainment :picard:
MFers think they're LEARNING something from them :gucci:
and constantly go off about White men.
Probably because their moms and sisters keeping fukking talking about them. shyt is wild.

The Hapa subreddit is comedy and despair rolled into one.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Japs came to defense? I see 2 posts. I saw plenty of japs hating on this when the news dropped. Big time. Which japs? The ones on youtube? Or the ones who live in a place with signs on clubs/restaraunt “no foreigners allowed”. Perhaps we dont know their true thoughts because they speak japanese.

Lol @ weirdos mad negging because i pointed out japs are racist as fukk against everybody. Yall Must watch anime getting that offended. Lol

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
images