Racist nyc asians at it again this time protesting the mayors new plan to desegregate nyc schools

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheating is rampant at these schools. They're not that much smarter than us.

Than why aren't our youth cheating too?

Let's keep it 100, asian culture puts alot more emphasis on education than ours does. No amount of lowering the bar or hand holding will change that.

We have to do better as a community to encourage and support the kids growing up

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Let's keep it 100, asian culture puts alot more emphasis on education than ours does. No amount of lowering the bar or hand holding will change that.

We have to do better as a community to encourage and support the kids growing up
It's easier for people to cop pleas than to address the problem.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

No "community" without intact families. That's the beginning of the problem.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
What you reap is what you sow. Not quoting the bible...but the Stetsasonic song "Talkin All that Jazz"

I'm not a fan of this hand-holding shyt that the system does for Black folks........It's a crutch & creates dependency . Never know that you're able to walk WITHOUT the crutch.

For all the talk of "white daddy" and "white zaddy", what is a greater example of paternalism than some of this hand holding bullshyt?

Make education a top priority from birth, and what you reap is going to be what you sow.

You don’t understand US history which is why you think your post makes sense. America is not and never has been a meritocracy so without this “hand-holding” as you call it there would be outright segregation. All the good jobs, homes, schools, transportation, and etc would be exclusively for White people as it partially is today and absolutely was before 1970. Black Americans do not need a helping hand to succeed...we need to be given equal opportunity and then left alone, period. Instead the Gov’t wants to demonize in the media, provide us subpar education, pump our neighborhoods full of guns and drugs, arrest us and incarcerate us for long periods of time for using said guns and drugs, attack our family structure through welfare, and many other tricks they play. Black Americans don’t need or want White people’s help...we just need them to stop fukking with us and everything else will straighten itself out.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You don’t understand US history which is why you think your post makes sense. America is not and never has been a meritocracy so without this “hand-holding” as you call it there would be outright segregation. All the good jobs, homes, schools, transportation, and etc would be exclusively for White people as it partially is today and absolutely was before 1970. Black Americans do not need a helping hand to succeed...we need to be given equal opportunity and then left alone, period. Instead the Gov’t wants to demonize in the media, provide us subpar education, pump our neighborhoods full of guns and drugs, arrest us and incarcerate us for long periods of time for using said guns and drugs, attack our family structure through welfare, and many other tricks they play. Black Americans don’t need or want White people’s help...we just need them to stop fukking with us and everything else will straighten itself out.

Don't know if you have kids or nephews. You walk kids to school and hold their hands. After a certain age, they will pull back when you try to hold their hands.
I'm asking at what point does the hand holding stop?

There was a minority of Black people here who fought,bled, and died for the passage of the Civil Rights Bills over the course of several decades.
. EVERYBODY else who lives in America now benefited from the actions and sacrifices of those Black people...including white women, non wasp whites, all subsequent immigrant groups (Black and otherwise) and the Blacks here who were inactive in that struggle. We ALL benefit from it.

I'm saying that OTHER people are taking better advantage of the gains earned and sacrificed for by Blacks here, and if we all made education an actual priority that it wouldn't be the case.

There are things out of our control and things that we control. Attitude about education in the household is ABSOLUTELY something we control.

Last edited:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Straight facts on asians cheating.

I knew an Asian guy who I took trig with at community college who I met up with at Binghamton. Dude told me about how he used something called a test bank to study.

Shyt had me like :whoo:.

Test banks are basically sites for dam near all the school test you can think of.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Elite NYC School Offers To Black, Latinx Students Drop Even Lower

im upping this thread because aint shyt change.

I graduated columbus hs in the bx with a 1.7 and ended but ending going into a college with people who went to those schools and flourished. I wouldnt say they value because fields like teaching and social work are looked down upon and test banks are heavily used. It's more a focus on entering certain careers.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Straight facts on asians cheating.

I knew an Asian guy who I took trig with at community college who I met up with at Binghamton. Dude told me about how he used something called a test bank to study.

Shyt had me like :whoo:.

Test banks are basically sites for dam near all the school test you can think of.

You lose in the end unless you're just trying to get through a class you'll never need later. I knew people who tried cheating, it's like a snowball. You have to cheat more and more to keep up as you get further along in classes unless you learn it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
doubt it. Yang has been the most vocally supportive of the gifted and talented programs in general but it doesnt look that anyone is going oppose him on it. Asians widely support it.
It’s a weakness and if Adam’s was smart he would support the opposite and drag the conversation into education.

Then again Adam’s is probably looking to see if Stringer survives intern gate too.