RACIST ROCHESTER POLICE OFFICER JOKES ABOUT SNIPING BLACKS AND LATINOS!!! RECEIPTS!!!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
http://davyv.blogspot.com/2017/05/rochester-ny-cop-who-falsely-detained_5.html?m=1

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

For my readers not familiar with Rochester, NY, Borinquen Plaza, located on the corner of North Clinton Ave., and Upper Falls Blvd. in Rochester, is a low income housing project which includes a 10-story high-rise called Los Flamboyanes, or "Los Flambos" for short.
North Clinton Avenue or "La Avenida", is a heavily populated Latino section of Rochester.
Fight Village is another low income housing project on North Clinton Ave., where the residents are primarily African-American.
In essence, with his post, Rochester, NY Police Officer Chris Renz is saying he'd love to sniper Blacks and Latinos.
But that's not the only disturbing Facebook post by Officer Renz.
In another Facebook post Rochester Police Officer Chris Renz shares a link for a video about street choke holds, titled "SIX STREET CHOKES EVERYONE SHOULD MASTER"
Specifically "Bamboo Choke, T-Shirt Choke, Hood Choke, Sleeve Choke, Houdini Choke, Baseball Choke."
Officer Renz captions each post: "Sleepy time"

%255BUNSET%255D

%255BUNSET%255D

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Speaking of body cams, in another Facebook post, Rochester, NY Police Officer Chris Renz writes:
"Pancoe said I wasn't using my bodycam enuff... When I get warmed up he is gunna regret mentioning it lol"
"Pancoe" is Rochester, NY Police Sgt. Timothy Pancoe, Officer Chris Renz's superior.

%255BUNSET%255D

Daps
I don't understand. H e doesn't look all that white to me anyway. So how does he have any room to be racially biased. I could go on since its NY but... :comeon:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Dude could look white or "latino". He definitely looks deranged as hell.

But I assume most dudes who act like this on Facebook are dangerous. Him being a badge doesn't surprise me.

%255BUNSET%255D

Honestly, this would put you on my terrorist watch list. No one needs a gun that big.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
And these shell shocked racist ass veterans are given carte blanche to patrol these streets. These are the last people that should in law enforcement. If anything, most of them should be in a hospital somewhere. Give soulless trained killers that blindly follow orders jobs as police officers brehs :martin:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
And these shell shocked racist ass veterans are given carte blanche to patrol these streets. These are the last people that should in law enforcement. If anything, most of them should be in a hospital somewhere. Give soulless trained killers that blindly follow orders jobs as police officers brehs :martin:

I've met too many vets that were one gunshot sound away from losing their shyt.

I'll talk crazy and say that if you were in the military, until you have a serious psych eval, you can't join a police department.

But I digress, racism to them is normal behavior so :yeshrug: