Racist White Manager at Victoria's Secret Kicks ALL Black Women out of the store

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Making light of a racist incident towards black people. Seems like something the alt-right would do :jbhmm: But TLR is nothing like them dudes, right? :martin::camby:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This would be all nice and dandy in an idea world where blacks have as much as the SAME capital as non-blacks in this country and were not a small population in the USA. But this is not the case. Boycotting a major corperation is a pipe dream. Boycotting only works LOCALLY. May work for this LOCAL VS but not VS nationwide.
Breh you gotta see the bigger picture..it will take time and much effort but

how many of us work for white corporations? Enough. --now if we extract money from those corps (paychecks etc) and turn around and ONLY spend it with other black businesses and continue circulating, then capital will grow

Just gotta be about that life.

Is you down with the movement?:leostare:

Or u just gonna keep finding reasons to list on why we cant get it going:jbhmm:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Breh you gotta see the bigger picture..it will take time and much effort but

how many of us work for white corporations? Enough. --now if we extract money from those corps (paychecks etc) and turn around and ONLY spend it with other black businesses and continue circulating then capital will grow

Just gotta be about that life.

Is you down with the movement?:leostare:

Or u just gonna keep finding reasons to list on why we cant get it going:jbhmm:

You and others on here BADLY need to study capitalism and the widening income gap between blacks and whites. Because you're talking about circulating with pocket money.

The Myth of Black “Buying Power"

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Bu bu bu black women sre unprotected

She how quickly black society mobilizes when bw are the victims??

No one has done this when that cac Chilis manager kicked out the black veteran and forced him to move :francis:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Victoria's Secret: Associate 'no longer employed' in connection with Alabama mall incident

Victoria's Secret said this evening an employee who reportedly told two black women to leave a store in Oxford's Quintard Mall Wednesday is no longer with the company.

On the company's Facebook page, Victoria's Secret stated it had reached out to Kimberly Houzah, who recorded her experience at the store in a Facebook Live video.

"We take the experience of our customer at the Quintard Mall very seriously and have reached out to her directly to express our sincere apology," the statement reads. "What happened at our store should not have happened and does not represent who we are or what we stand for."

The store associate involved "is no longer employed with the company," the statement continues.

"Victoria's Secret is adamant that all customers regardless of race be treated with dignity and respect at all times," it said.

Houzah, a traveling nurse who is a native of Calhoun County, made the video in which she can be seen in the Victoria's Secret store inside Quintard Mall. She claimed in the video she and another black woman were told to leave the store by management after a black woman they did not know was caught shoplifting.

Earlier today, Houzah returned to the store with supporters and store employees apologized to her there.

In the 11-minute video, Houzah says she is a regular customer of Victoria's Secret.

"I'm a little more settled about it today," she said. "I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone. I mean, I can't change who I am. I'm an African-American female and I just want to be treated like everybody else."

Houzah said she will probably continue to shop at Victoria's Secret, though she may not come into the Oxford location again.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

http://www.miseeharris.com/wp-content/uploads/Victoria-Secret-Racism.mp4?_=1

Hate to say but this happened in my hometown of Oxford, Alabama today. Another L to the long list of Alabamian racial L's:snoop:

So one black lady got caught stealing and the manager said all the black women need to leave as if they're all stealing...smh.

This is the same company that wouldn't even hire black people for a looong time and when they did, they gave em like 15 hours a week *sigh*

*Update* - the manager has deactivated her FB page after the wolves came following the incident. She also deleted her instagram after they started flooding there.

*Update* - they set up a petition to get her removed from the company:
Terminate Faith Bachelor for Racial Profiling

Already over 1000 signatures and this just happened like 2-3 hours ago.

Lol expect whites not to show their true color's people need to wake up Cacs already drew the line in the sand they've been attacking blacks, they attacked natives at standing rock and they are just getting started get armed brehs.