I see why you’re die hard on the left you’re clearly a fakkit :francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you suck ur teeth when you typed this you effeminate ass nikka?:mjlol:

I see why you’re die hard on the left you’re clearly a fakkit :francis:

I'm a fakkit but here you are sucking the dikk of a faceless nikka that clearly hates black women. fukk outta here.

:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm a fakkit but here you are sucking the dikk of a faceless nikka that clearly hates black women. fukk outta here.

:stopitslime:

you doing and yelling all this ying yang yap yap yap shyt about him saying he hates black women.... :patrice: but you still didn't ask yourself the WHY he made that video...Did you even listen to the WHY he was going on her so hard, or are you just gonna make blanket statements saying he hates ALL black women...:patrice: I mean at least be objective and see if his critism has merit...:dahell:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you doing and yelling all this ying yang yap yap yap shyt about him saying he hates black women.... :patrice: but you still didn't ask yourself the WHY he made that video...Did you even listen to the WHY he was going on her so hard, or are you just gonna make blanket statements saying he hates ALL black women...:patrice: I mean at least be objective and see if his critism has merit...:dahell:

I'm not taking any faceless nikka serious that gloats about a universally beloved and positively impactful black icon like Toni Morrison passing away. fukk the why.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not taking any faceless nikka serious that gloats about a universally beloved and positively impactful black icon like Toni Morrison passing away. fukk the why.

So because he hasn't shown his face...:beli: you refuse to even know the WHY.... and you wonder why no one likes replying back to your posts huh??? WHY are you even here then? :mindblown:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because he hasn't shown his face...:beli: you refuse to even know the WHY.... and you wonder why no one likes replying back to your posts huh??? WHY are you even here then? :mindblown:

you obviously didn't read my post. fukk that nikka. He deserved to be banned for disrespecting Sister Morrison while her body was still warm.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you obviously didn't read my post. fukk that nikka. He deserved to be banned for disrespecting Sister Morrison while her body was still warm.

Why are you taking what he said so personally??? are you boule or something???:pachaha: