Radiohead Appreciation Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They’re so consistent to me. The King of Limbs gets a lot of flack, but I enjoyed how otherworldly the production was on it. Listening to guys like BoC and Aphex beforehand made that album easier to digest honestly. Tracks like Feral and Bloom are taken to the next level with the ‘From the Basement’ renditions.

Kid A was an absolute game changer though. I wonder what the reception would’ve been had Nirvana pulled some shyt like that. It’s crazy to see the evolution, and Jonny is making a name for himself in the film world as one of the greatest composers.

In Limbo is one of my favorite tracks ever. I feel like I’m being taken on a journey down a rabbit hole. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They’re so consistent to me. The King of Limbs gets a lot of flack, but I enjoyed how otherworldly the production was on it. Listening to guys like BoC and Aphex beforehand made that album easier to digest honestly. Tracks like Feral and Bloom are taken to the next level with the ‘From the Basement’ renditions.

Kid A was an absolute game changer though. I wonder what the reception would’ve been had Nirvana pulled some shyt like that. It’s crazy to see the evolution, and Jonny is making a name for himself in the film world as one of the greatest composers.

In Limbo is one of my favorite tracks ever. I feel like I’m being taken on a journey down a rabbit hole. :wow:
Enjoy loot, I once told some black guys I knew who don't listen to stuff like this, that if rap is Crack, radiohead is pure H from the poppy fields in Afghanistan :russ:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they are like the most consistent band ever to me - they've been around since grunge, evolved out of Brit Pop and completely blew bands like Blur/Oasis out of the water with longevity/evolution of their sound, stayed consistently great through the alt rock indie explosion of the 2000s and still now at the top of their game even as they take things slow and explore different things (Johnny with composing, The Smile with Tom/Johnny, etc)

I went on a RH run last week, I cant even decide between OK Comp, Kid A & In Rainbows, all 10/10 for me