Rae Sremmurd – SremmLife 2 (Discussion Thread)

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what are you talking about? They have like 3 songs off here already in rotation :dahell:
All I've heard on the radio is Look Alive, and even that is on the decline. By Chance should have been this album's No Flex Zone I'm shocked it didn't pop like that :mjcry: I think Black Beatle will get a lot of burn though :dj2:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
Black Beatles is labeled as Set The Roof on my download.. kept waiting for Lil Jon to come in.. then Gucci did instead.. this shyt lived up to the hype this thread created for that track. That hook is fire.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm surprised how much I like this album. The last three songs (minus Yoga) is such a dope change for them from the party/turn up songs. Mike Will blessed them with those three. Swae Lee gonna leave his brother in the dust once he drops that solo mixtape.
gotta get this cover art off my phone :huhldup:sht was embarrasing when I was scrolling through songs at the gym with that gay ass image in the background
They're brothers :beli:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Up listening to black beatles :whoo: this album is even better when you rolling on molly no homo.