• Sremmlife

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Migos

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Migos have a dope flow at least, Rae Sremmurd is really just two teenagers rapping about strip clubs they can't even enter yet. :mjlol:
Don't get me wrong not everything has to be conscious, lyrical stuff, I like party hip-hop sometimes but there's a border level of redundancy and Rae Sremmurd exceeds it :yeshrug:

Daps
Migos have a dope flow at least, Rae Sremmurd is really just two teenagers rapping about strip clubs they can't even enter yet. :mjlol:
Don't get me wrong not everything has to be conscious, lyrical stuff, I like party hip-hop sometimes but there's a border level of redundancy and Rae Sremmurd exceeds it :yeshrug:

Act like that migos ain't redundant breh

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Snitch ass wanksta Jakeoff aka Fakeoff, that wack ass nikka Quavhoe, that jailhouse booty bytch Offshyt aka Migays aka Mihoes aka Migarbage aka the Skeetles aka Outtheclosetkast and by far superior to Gae Sremmurd with Tranny Lee and Shim Jimmie if for no other reason than they recoginze the GOATness of the GOAT Hov

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

shyt, even if Migays weren't Jayhova Witnesses lyrically & flow wise they way better, and only reason it's arguable production wise is cuz them Gae Sremmurd fakkits are letting Mike Will make it balls deep in they bootyholes in exchange for beats :mjlol: