Raekwon - Fly International Luxurious Art (F.I.L.A.) (Discussion Thread)

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Finally about to listen to this now

I held off for a while because of all the negative reviews in here but I was just listening to a better tomorrow. Raekwon did his thing on that, lets see how it goes

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i didn't think this was that bad. This shyt has a few bangers and he went in on a few of the darker tracks.

Revory is my shyt tho. Rozay low key went IN on his verse

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
im not at all surprised by these reactions. this album really caught me off guard but i am pretty impressed. i guess his fans only wanna hear him entirely over the same ole wu style of production but i applaud him stepping a bit out of his comfort zone. scram jones the weakest link here but still tolerable.

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
This album got shytted on but I always fukked with it. Spun it this afternoon and it's got some heat on it. 4 In The Morning, I Got Money, Wall To Wall, Heated Nights, title track, Live To Die, Revory, Nautilus

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Some of the tracks were popping up on my Apple Music shuffle while I was around and about. It was a solid album, and what made it solid was that it was short and sweet. Started listening to a lot of his stuff outside of the Cuban Linx albums.......aside from Immobilarity and Lex Diamond Story (those could have been solid with some of the fat trimmed down)....his solo discography is pretty solid.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps