Raise your kids brehs....Little boy at Barbershop fighting Mom and Barbers

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, people like you need to be taken out back and shot

Because you all never want to do the real works it takes to build a community and provide services that aid in cases like these

You just take the easy way out cast judgement and go about your life smh.

Kids like that need therapy and the mother needs council to teach her how to deal with her child. Furthermore male mentor programs could change that kids whole outlook on life.

But I get so sick of seeing nikkas who don't want to put in that kind of work but got a opinion on what's wrong with life smh.

There are a lot of kids who begun this bad and grew up to be great, but it always takes programs and services to make that happen. You got to give kids a shot at life. Where the hell are we as a community when we giving up on kids at 6,7,8 years old smh

There's a whole lot more who grew up to not be worth a fukk. Stop making excuses. His mother is failing, his father is likely negligent, we've all seen this play out too many times. I knew at his age that my pops would whoop my azz, something dudes like you are unfamiliar with. I knew my pops would not tolerate juvenile fukkery, so I learned to embrace the massage of warm clippers gracing my dome. :ohlawd: Matter fact, my barber wouldnt tolerate a kid like that. It has nothing to do with mental illness, and everything to do with a lack of discipline. All you we are the world azz dudes, turn the other cheek church going, and what not. At a certain point all that touchy feely sh!t becomes irrelavent when overwhelming evidence of incompetence and negligence rears its ugly head. And his sperm donors are guilty as charged. Mark my words, this kid will end up on the news unless somebody puts the fear of God in him.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
There's a whole lot more who grew up to not be worth a fukk. Stop making excuses. His mother is failing, his father is likely negligent, we've all seen this play out too many times. I knew at his age that my pops would whoop my azz, something dudes like you are unfamiliar with. I knew my pops would not tolerate juvenile fukkery, so I learned to embrace the massage of warm clippers gracing my dome. :ohlawd: Matter fact, my barber wouldnt tolerate a kid like that. It has nothing to do with mental illness, and everything to do with a lack of discipline. All you we are the world azz dudes, turn the other cheek church going, and what not. At a certain point all that touchy feely sh!t becomes irrelavent when overwhelming evidence of incompetence and negligence rears its ugly head. And his sperm donors are guilty as charged. Mark my words, this kid will end up on the news unless somebody puts the fear of God in him.
How in the hell is it making excuses by saying people need help? It's not about the we are the world crowd, it's about the self righteous hypocrites like yourself, acting like you have it all together and never did a damn thing wrong in your life, getting brand new and wishing death on people who clearly need assistance. All situations are not the same and has to be dealt with according to the situation. 1 persons progress or lack thereof can't be measured by another, especially when the vast majority who comes from these environments all fail more than succeed.

Simply trying to invoke fear has not changed a damn thing, this is why with all the efforts to just put more and more and more police on the streets it hasn't changed shyt. People need services, aid, development courses, skills, not a bunch of people pointing the finger and calling death to them. I was a bad kid, bad teen, you name it I did it, I'm not on anyone's news, why? Because someone took the time out to help me.

But this is a child, you don't give up on a damn kid man.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How in the hell is it making excuses by saying people need help? It's not about the we are the world crowd, it's about the self righteous hypocrites like yourself, acting like you have it all together and never did a damn thing wrong in your life, getting brand new and wishing death on people who clearly need assistance. All situations are not the same and has to be dealt with according to the situation. 1 persons progress or lack thereof can't be measured by another, especially when the vast majority who comes from these environments all fail more than succeed.

Simply trying to invoke fear has not changed a damn thing, this is why with all the efforts to just put more and more and more police on the streets it hasn't changed shyt. People need services, aid, development courses, skills, not a bunch of people pointing the finger and calling death to them. I was a bad kid, bad teen, you name it I did it, I'm not on anyone's news, why? Because someone took the time out to help me.

But this is a child, you don't give up on a damn kid man.

When he ends up on MSNBC Lockup, and realizes the error of his ways 5 years deep into a 25 year sentence, I'll dap you.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Boy needs to have some dominance asserted over him with a belt, fist, or open hand...worked wonders for me....