Raising Cane’s raising hell over alleged trickery

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

If you don’t read the article, essentially Raising Cane’s spent close to a year and $1 million to develop a new location…only to be told later on (unbeknownst to them)!that the nearby McDonald’s has “exclusive rights” to selling chicken products in that area :mjlol:

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
@White City Black

I read this article yesterday and was fukked up:mjlol:

Where do you live? I can tell you from out west based off the username. Did you move to Indiana?
I’m south side Chicago…”White City” referring to that old ass exposition from back in the day, “Black” since I’m a breh :manny:

I don’t reside in Indiana but the fact that this ol’ backwoods contract fukkery happened in Hobart is no surprise :russ:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I’m south side Chicago…”White City” referring to that old ass exposition from back in the day, “Black” since I’m a breh :manny:

I don’t reside in Indiana but the fact that this ol’ backwoods fukkery happened in Hobart is no surprise :russ:

I meant “weed rocks blow” is why I thought you was from out west not the actual name. :mjlol:

I moved from the city a few years back.

McDonalds pulled a boss move. Look how far KFC is from the shopping area.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Drove like 30 minutes to try Raising Canes yesterday but the line was long and there was no parking in the area so I kept it pushing :mjcry:
Raising Canes and gas station chicken is like my holy grail right now

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Can't read the article. But that sounds crazy. What city has Chicken Zones?

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can't read the article. But that sounds crazy. What city has Chicken Zones?
I think it's common to have non-competitive clauses in leases at shopping malls.

Where I'm from, McDonalds has a clause at the local mall that blocks any fastfood chain from coming in to the mall. And other mom and pop joints can't sell burgers.