Rajon Rondo

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't get the early criticism he received in the series when he first returned from injury. He's a solid bench player with championship experience. This laker squad needs him.
Facts he definitely is a bonus for us. He was controlling the game so well Lebron got to rest for a few minutes

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Its been fun to see him eat the last two games. I've been a fan his entire career, going back 8-9 years I used to argue with dudes that he had a legitimate case as the best point in basketball...

The only concern is his health, fam gets hurt a LOT. But if he continues getting his legs under him and playing consistently well, who knew, he may be the #3 guy everybody been saying LA needed...and he been there the whole time lol...

Rondo has always taken his game up a notch in the playoffs, so this is expected. Just hope age and health don't wear him out, woukd love for him to get another championship...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as someone who watched him closely the last two seasons... :ehh:

this has been a pleasant surprise. he's playing better than he has in a while. hope he keeps it up, we need all the help we can get.