Ralo indicted for smuggling $2 million worth of weed on PJ's

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently Ralo and crew tried to smuggle $1-2 million worth of weed on a PJ into an Atlanta airport.
Feds been watching him since December

They also pinning him as the "Leader" of Famgoon and also used his IG were he was alluding to drug deals :mjcry:

Fed Complaint in detail (I got a quick summary on pg 3 if you dont wanna read all this):

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is just the affidavit for the federal complaint, he hasn't been indicted yet, but that is a formality at this point. What happens is they take the evidence and complaint to a grand jury and return an indictment, which is just a more formal rendering of his current charges.

It is hard to believe, and not, that someone could move so reckless and irresponsibly. What happens is it becomes idealogical instead of just business, as in "I got it, fukk you". And that's where Ralo was at.

Just opening a legal dispensary takes more money than Ralo has, and more political connections and contacts. That wasn't happening in Cali.

I am a bit disappointed I didn't realize he was just moving packs, I just knew it wasn't heroin.

If I saw his instagram, I could called it lol

flights to Sacramento for what? I doubt Ralo could do more than a walk through in Sac.

Link to complaint:

Atlanta rapper Ralo leader of criminal street gang, federal affidavit states

Not looking good for him, honestly. This is just the first stage.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The van was stopped shortly after leaving the airport. Officials said they seized 520 pounds of marijuana worth about $1 million on the street, according to documents. Kevin "K" Harp and two other unnamed people were arrested, all wearing "Famerica" and "Famgoon" clothing, according to officials. Agents said they also recovered identification documents for Davis in the van.

The next day, federal agents noted Davis posted on his Instagram: "I've lost more than a man have gained in a lifetime...Have you ever lost ah million dollars at one time???" Pictures also on that same account showed Davis

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The van was stopped shortly after leaving the airport. Officials said they seized 520 pounds of marijuana worth about $1 million on the street, according to documents. Kevin "K" Harp and two other unnamed people were arrested, all wearing "Famerica" and "Famgoon" clothing, according to officials. Agents said they also recovered identification documents for Davis in the van.

The next day, federal agents noted Davis posted on his Instagram: "I've lost more than a man have gained in a lifetime...Have you ever lost ah million dollars at one time???" Pictures also on that same account showed Davis
Ralo ain't a "real nicca"...he's a male thot who was so desperate for likes and attention on IG he helped build a case against himself. Real niccas don't move like Ralo. Real niccas don't get jammed up wearing Famgoon shirts while trying to smuggle heavy weight into the state.

I peeped dude steez early during them Vlad interviews. Cuz is the definition of a clown ass nicca. You turning down multu-million dollar drug deals but you try smuggling 520 lbs of weed out a private plane into vans on some GTA shyt?

Your Coli street credibility doesn't go up because you keep calling this attention seeking bytch nicca "real"...that's a PSA to all you corny ass posters who are in every Ralo thread boosting this nicca as a solid guy.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Ralo ain't a "real nicca"...he's a male thot who was so desperate for likes and attention on IG he helped build a case against himself. Real niccas don't move like Ralo. Real niccas don't get jammed up wearing Famgoon shirts while trying to smuggle heavy weight into the state.

I peeped dude steez early during them Vlad interviews. Cuz is the definition of a clown ass nicca. You turning down multu-million dollar drug deals but you try smuggling 520 lbs of weed out a private plane into vans on some GTA shyt?

Your Coli street credibility doesn't go up because you keep calling this attention seeking bytch nicca "real"...that's a PSA to all you corny ass posters who are in every Ralo thread boosting this nicca as a solid guy.
Yep.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

I get what u saying but I know some real solid nikkas that do the same type of shyt on the internet too. He was trying to get his buzz has a rapper knowing he was horrible on the mic. I’ll never do no dumb shyt like that he was a “dumb ass nikka” solid don’t got nothing to do with dumb