Ralo Thisis50 Interview (Calls Quan a Fukk, Bytch, AND P*ssy Nikka, Lowkey Disses Ross & Yachty?)

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
did he charge "him" 25 stacks or charge the label 25? Some artist be doing that they will charge the label for some shyt they would otherwise do for free.

Who is Future actually charging tho? For all we know they charged a label 25 k and split it up. Or it went right to Future's pockets. That's why Cam and Mase started beefing because Mase wanted to charge epic alot for a verse and to be in video with Cam and wanted to split it with Cam but at the end of the day Cam would of had to pay that money back.

Ralo is independent and paid the money himself out of pocket, there was no label to charge. he said felt it was worth it because it got him exposure. He said he paid because he don't want to ask anyone for shyt. In the interview he said "Future told me you 'gotta give me something lil bro, just throw me something. I charge 50-100.' " So Ralo gave him 20 bands for the song and 5 bands to do the video. I'm assuming that went in Future pockets.

I just never heard of someone charging someone on their team for a feature. If I am missing something fill me in.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Future raps about the guy in his songs. Ralo has on a freebandz chain in the interview. He spent years living at Young Scooter's house and future is one of Scooter's best friends and he charged him 25 bands for a mixtape song.

That's not a little strange? You think Kendrick is charging Isiah Rashad or Ab Soul for a feature?

:patrice:

Jay did it. All the big guys do man. It's part of the game.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Ralo is independent and paid the money himself out of pocket, there was no label to charge. he said felt it was worth it because it got him exposure. He said he paid because he don't want to ask anyone for shyt. In the interview he said "Future told me you 'gotta give me something lil bro, just throw me something. I charge 50-100.' " So Ralo gave him 20 bands for the song and 5 bands to do the video. I'm assuming that went in Future pockets.

I just never heard of someone charging someone on their team for a feature. If I am missing something fill me in.

Ralo wasn't on his team at the time Future charged him, Ralo was only cool with Scooter.

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interview/personality is one thing...But it's unbelievable how anyone can listen to this guy rap... He has the SOFTEST bytch ass high pitched little annoying runt voice I've ever heard. He ruins any song he is on with that gay ass tone. If I wanted to hear a female voice I'd listen to Dej Loaf or some shyt... fukk this nikka