Singles Ralo - Trending (Moneybagg Yo Diss)

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you missed this nikka trying to pay a promoter to not let Ralo in a club? Yeah he just "be rappin bout bytches":mjlol:

shoot ya boy a link

Moneybagg Yo no-showed to a concert in Orlando, Florida, cuz Ralo was in it.

Ralo had like a 20 minute set, but ended up doing the whole show.

Salute to Ralo for stepping up for the fans, he didn't have to do that. And Moneybagg just showed he a bytch by flunking the fans like that. He could have used to the opportunity to make peace with Ralo, instead he decided he was scared.

damn i aint even know they had beef

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moneybagg Yo no-showed to a concert in Orlando, Florida, cuz Ralo was in it.

Ralo had like a 20 minute set, but ended up doing the whole show.

Salute to Ralo for stepping up for the fans, he didn't have to do that. And Moneybagg just showed he a bytch by flunking the fans like that. He could have used to the opportunity to make peace with Ralo, instead he decided he was scared.
:damn: Moneybagg a whole hoe lmao
Moneybagg tried to pay the promoter money to not let ralo get on stage. Memphis nikkas stay on some sucka shyt
:scusthov:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shoot ya boy a link

damn i aint even know they had beef
Look on Ralo IG.

Moneybagg ran off with the promoter money and was flexing on da gram talking bout the promoter aint have the money. Ralo exposed his ass with txts from the promotor and moneybagg deleted everything off his IG.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
why they into it for?

ni99as keep hating on moneybagg yo , dude mainly raps about bytches, i dont get it
Moneybagg Yo and Ralo were supposed to do a show in Orlando a few weeks ago. The promoter told Ralo Moneybagg tried to pay him to not let Ralo perform. The promoter wasn't with it so Moneybagg left and didn't perform. Ralo didn't find out until after his performance and he wanted to get off the stage to let Moneybagg do his thing and the promoter asked him to go back on and he told him Moneybagg left.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moneybagg Yo and Ralo were supposed to do a show in Orlando a few weeks ago. The promoter told Ralo Moneybagg tried to pay him to not let Ralo perform. The promoter wasn't with it so Moneybagg left and didn't perform. Ralo didn't find out until after his performance and he wanted to get off the stage to let Moneybagg do his thing and the promoter asked him to go back on and he told him Moneybagg left.

I wouldve never guessed dude was bytch made like that...damn
:ohhh:

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Moneybagg a known hoe

He finessed Nba out his money he was supposed to pay him for they collab tape..

That’s why youngboy said fucc the tape & He didn’t promote it