Official Rambo: Last Blood Thread 9/20

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I have no clue. I just never have. Downloading First Blood though.
I never saw part 3 till recently, got the set on itunes for 25 bucks a year or so back...i think first blood is overrated, always enjoyed part 2 more. Last one is flames tho

IslandG

All Star
Daps
I am showing my age, who remembered the Rambo video game for the Sega Master System.

That video game music of the theme was piff back in the day. Still is.

I am always ready for a new Rambo movie, the last movie was off the hook. So I hope it's at least as good as that one.

Also Rocky for Sega Master System

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Starts shooting in September. Looks like they are going with the long-rumored Mexican cartel kidnapping storyline.

Sylvester Stallone lining up 'Rambo V' (exclusive)
Sylvester Stallone lining up 'Rambo V' (exclusive)
BY JEREMY KAY5 MAY 2018

1281958_Sylvester_Stallone_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

SYLVESTER STALLONE

Sylvester Stallone is attached to reprise his role as former Green Beret John Rambo in Rambo V, which Millennium Media will bring to Cannes this week.

Production on the fifth instalment in the 36-year franchise that famously launched with First Blood in 1982 is scheduled for a September 1 start and will encompass London, Bulgaria, and the Canary Islands.

Millennium Media is financing Rambo V and handles worldwide sales rights. Avi Lerner and Kevin King serve as producers and Matt Cirulnick wrote the screenplay. A director will be announced shortly.

Stallone’s return to action in the long-running series finds him living in a ranch in Arizona, deeply troubled and wrestling with PTSD as he picks up casual work wherever he can.

When long-time family friend and estate manager Maria informs Rambo that her grand-daughter has gone missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, he sets off with her to find the youngster.

What ensues is a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring. He teams up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped and must deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord.

Millennium Media’s Cannes sales slate includes Rod Lurie’s Afghan War title The Outpost, which is set to begin shooting on August 15 and stars Scott Eastwood, Orlando Bloom, and Caleb Landry Jones.

Pic of the promo poster at Cannes:
image1-e1525699585894.jpeg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Save his longtime friend? I thought rambo didnt even have any friends

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was the odd ball, most people gravitated to Nintendo, but I've always liked Sega better. So you know I had the Sega Master System.

Same here

I've never owned a Nintendo in my life. I went from;

SMS
Genesis
Sega CD
Saturn
Dreamcast

But that Rambo on Genesis was my shyt!!!!

@Achille you wasnt an oddball.... WE werent oddballs

We were/are 1Percenters and trailblazers:sas2:

Martha