Ramon Sessions Up Out This Bihh

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
son looked shook in the playoffs I see him as a role player off the bench, if the Lakers were able to get DWill the hate factor would be tremendous

not a fan of this nikka either:whoo:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
What are the chances of the Lakers starting the season with Bryant, Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol all in Lakers uniforms? "Very good," says (Jim) Buss.

So you don't agree with those who say the Lakers must turn Gasol into two or three players via a trade? "No," he says. "I think changes are going to be made moving Pau lower to the basket. We can improve that way with a change in coaching strategy rather than a change in personnel."

"We will try to sign Sessions when the rules allow beginning in July," he says. "And improve the bench." No major free-agent signings, no blockbuster trades? "No," he says.

:manny:

Even though the lockout-shortened season began in December, instead of the usual October launching point for an NBA season, a league spokesman said the one-year rule would not be bent to allow Odom to possibly go back to the Lakers.

Odom would have to miss about six weeks of the season if he waited to join the Lakers in December, an unlikely event according to a person familiar with the situation.

:ohhh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Even i'll admit lakers fans say the dumbest shyt.

Lol @ thinking we gone sign Dwill, Howard,and who ever else is an allstar in the same off season, and still keep kobe and bynum :snoop:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What are the chances of the Lakers starting the season with Bryant, Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol all in Lakers uniforms? "Very good," says (Jim) Buss.

So you don't agree with those who say the Lakers must turn Gasol into two or three players via a trade? "No," he says. "I think changes are going to be made moving Pau lower to the basket. We can improve that way with a change in coaching strategy rather than a change in personnel."

"We will try to sign Sessions when the rules allow beginning in July," he says. "And improve the bench." No major free-agent signings, no blockbuster trades? "No," he says.
anybody heard what Phil had to say about Jimmy? lol

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Too bad you guys can't throw some money at Dragic, dude would be perfect for the Lakers system :yeshrug: Someone is going to offer him a lot of money this season.