Rand Paul - Jimmy Carter Was Better on the Budget Than Ronald Reagan [Video]

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

not much Reagan could do when he had the democrat congress he had to make deals with to cut taxes...meant he had to give in other areas

its been a long time since a president was able to do what he wanted without resistance or having to strike a deal to get what they wanted and give in other areas

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Good. Hopefully in the future more right wing figures come to their senses and realize Reagan was a garbage devil president.

:blessed:
Economically he was horrid, but as a leader, he was leagues above anything we have had in a long time... and likely will have for an even longer time :to:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
he seems like he'd be right up your alley economically
Lower taxes, are always good... and for the record, IRS tax receipts(what we should be looking at) rose during those lower tax rates.:usure:

Reaganomics was loosely based on supply side economics and utterly ridiculous. I'm not sure how so many bought into it.:snoop:

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Economically he was horrid, but as a leader, he was leagues above anything we have had in a long time... and likely will have for an even longer time :to:

:dahell: fukk that shyt. I'm gonna :stylin: on Nancy Reagan's grave too. fukk her, and fukk her devil husband.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reagan changed the trajectory of this country the worse. The damage done by Reagan to the middle class and the poor in this country is still haunting us today.