Essential Random Hip Hop Thoughts

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about it, I never come across Jigga Warriors/Stans as much as people talk like they're everywhere. Ive seen Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Pac and Nas stans pull out their capes for the smallest perceived slight but when it comes to Jay, this nikka seems universally hated for any and everything...even when I watch reaction videos, alot of young people dont like him off instinct, even though they dont know any songs from him...people openly brag about not listening to him...people think he a snake...he was never the best rapper...this and that rapper was bigger than him...this and that rapper killed him on whatever song....his songs age terribly...he only poppin cause of Beyonce....all this shyt

and...brehs will preemptively go in a thread and talk about jigga stans before anybody says a word to defend him if they ever do

media LOVES JayZ and i feel like thats where most of the backlash comes from....but he probably got the "weakest" (or chillest) stan base of all the goats

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Now that I think about it, I never come across Jigga Warriors/Stans as much as people talk like their everywhere. Ive seen Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Pac and Nas stans pull out their capes for the smallest perceived slight but when it comes to Jay, this nikka seems universally hated for any and everything...even when I watch reaction videos, alot of young people dont like him off instinct, even though they dont know any songs from him...people openly brag about not listening to him...people think he a snake...he was never the best rapper...this and that rapper was bigger than him...this and that rapper killed him on whatever song....his songs age terribly...he only poppin cause of Beyonce....all this shyt

and...brehs will preemptively go in a thread and talk about jigga stans before anybody says a word to defend him if they ever do

media LOVES JayZ and i feel like thats where most of the backlash comes from....but he probably got the "weakest" (or chillest) stan base of all the goats
Do you follow college football? Because this the same phenomena which I call β€œ anti SEC bias”

The people that are anti SEC are much louder and dominant than the people the attack and claim have bias for the sec

The biggest reason is Jayz dominance during his prime. The hate just comes with the territory.

The next reason is just the abundance of Nas Stans that discuss rap online. They are tyrants

Another reason is that Jay z was the soundtrack to a lot people who are now late 30 and 40s. His music is going to get played more when those people are trying β€œput younger people on” or when they’re social which makes it more likely to be criticized as old head music

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Maybe Cole shouldn’t have apologized, him and Kendrick on the same wave of keeping it bars - they could’ve battled nobly lol. Kanye, Drake and Ross on a whole other level of trolling these nikkas that they ain’t really built for lol

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

i was watching Turk Drink Champs....they talked about making this song and I was like Turk aint on that, what he talking bout.....had no idea they remixed this for DJ Clue and added Capone, Big Tymers and Turk....but they only let Turk do the hook :francis:...let my man get his guerilla warfare bars off :stopitslime: