Random "I Ain't Even Mad" Moments You Have?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
you ever had some bullshyt happen to you and you're just like :manny:

just got my ass handed to me in an online game... :francis:now normally I rage on some :angry::fire: ready to :bustback:the way these scumbags play, but on this day I'm on some extra-zen shyt :ohhh: I dust off my shoulders, put the controller down and think to myself 'lemme find somethin else to do' :ehh:
gifninja.com_animatedgifs_86417_i-ain-t-even-mad.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yup. Around Christmas this girl I was flirting with led me on a bit. Then flipped it and said her boyfriend was coming out of prison on Christmas Eve after a 4 year sentence and that's all she cares about right now. She also said it would be them two against everyone else and things would be so much better.

tumblr_n259dsnHtM1slmvfpo1_500.gif

Even better is that the police is already looking for his ass.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Walking in downtown Houston last night in 35 degree weather, wind blowing at about 20 mph from the north and a moderate rain because the bus was 15 minutes late. You have no emotions at such a point of misery.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Got my ass handed to me a few times in Online Super Smash Bros. for WiiU by a lady.

:manny: What can I say? She was pretty good.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
12 grade I went to a barber shop and barber that I didn't know. Asked for a #2 with a taper. Barber pushed my hairline alllllllllllllllllllllll the way back, nikka had me looking like Wayne Brady in his prime. Went home and shaved my shyt bald. Went to school and got flamed :ehh:

It was well deserved so
41022-will-smith-I-aint-even-mad-tKbi.jpeg