Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Delly is going to be perfect for this Bucks team :smh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Who called you a troll for saying that lineup would have bad spacing?

What are you talking about?

In the off season thread I was saying the bulls didn't need wade and that a line up with rondo,wade,jimmy,lopez and taj would be terrible spacing & that homotional cornercommish dude was like "I'm trolling and going against what everyone else was saying" like I can't have an opinion independent of theirs.I tagged malta to see what his opinion was on that line up(he said the same thing) cuz I know they wouldn't say shyt if he cosigned it

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the off season thread I was saying the bulls didn't need wade and that a line up with rondo,wade,jimmy,lopez and taj would be terrible spacing & that homotional cornercommish dude was like "I'm trolling and going against what everyone else was saying" like I can't have an opinion independent of theirs.I tagged malta to see what his opinion was on that line up(he said the same thing) cuz I know they wouldn't say shyt if he cosigned it

I think we were all just happy to get Wade because he's Dwade, I really don't think anyone has turned a blind eye to the spacing issues and nobody expects that be be the starting lineup

It's too bad they didn't know they got Wade sooner, Moore makes alot more sense for this team than Rondo

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
He's Larry Bird compared to the rest of the starters though.

giphy.gif