Random NBA Observations 2017 - 2018

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Right now he plays out of control at times. He also needs to work on his shot mechanics.
Josh often tries to do too much and gets sloppy. He needs work but it when it works occassionally you see the potential. He's gonna need to work hard to improve but I like the ambition and everything I've heard says he has the worth ethic for it. I just hope his confidence stays high, because there's starting to be that "uh oh" feeling in the arena when he gets the ball.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Josh often tries to do too much and gets sloppy. He needs work but it when it works occassionally you see the potential. He's gonna need to work hard to improve but I like the ambition and everything I've heard says he has the worth ethic for it. I just hope his confidence stays high, because there's starting to be that "uh oh" feeling in the arena when he gets the ball.
They should be playing him more still. I was disappointed to basically not see him tonight vs Bulls

Then again, Warren/Booker are tough to take mins from I guess

Daps
With the whole Lonzo ball grip thing, it's still bewildering how great of a shooter Lillard is, despite how unorthodox his release is (the ball loses contact with his fingers momentarily, rests in his palm, leads his stroke with the ball in his palm, and then his fingers come back into contact with the ball):

t9l0aq8.gif

v45irGr.gif

DzbFjQm.gif

iEkzYGR.gif

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If he can’t shoot with the NBA ball wouldn’t that affect his shot in other settings like practice tho? Serious question. I guess I can’t understand basing it of off my own experience. If you’re a shooter it shouldn’t take you that long to adjust to different types of basketballs.

Game conditions and practice aren't the same thing, he has more time to set his feet, feel the ball and maybe line up his hands with the seams in practice.

Lonzo obviously isn't afraid to shoot the ball, look at Fultz for example if you want to see something being wrong with a player that is quantifiable in terms of shooting, as in he straight up would not take a three. He's just not shooting well, we're 20 games in and he shot the three at around 24% in summer league as well.

Daps
Reppin
California
Game conditions and practice aren't the same thing, he has more time to set his feet, feel the ball and maybe line up his hands with the seams in practice.

Lonzo obviously isn't afraid to shoot the ball, look at Fultz for example if you want to see something being wrong with a player that is quantifiable in terms of shooting, as in he straight up would not take a three. He's just not shooting well, we're 20 games in and he shot the three at around 24% in summer league as well.

Gotdamn nygga, you rolling out your bed posting Arguments, shyt :russ: