Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think what Kawhi (& no Lebron in the East) does is make Lowry believe that they can make it to the finals this year. I mean he's pulling up from deep and hittin 3s like its nothing. Playing with a lot more confidence than I ever seen him play wit

This Raptor team would have beaten last years Cavs....its alot more than just Kawhi..the emergence of Siakam as a scorer and playmaker is a huge dynamic for this team...

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Kuzma had a great rookie season but I’ve never watched a Lakers game with him and thought he looks very good. At least not the crazy steal he’s made out to be. Even in saying that dude has 21 tonight

He got 21 because he scored most of his points when the game was essentially over. He's fukking garbage, he's just Clarkson v2. His reputation is riding on that rookie season when people say how good he is. I literally hate him so much. :why:

Shooting 29% from 3 on 5 attempts. Can't rebound. Can't defend. My god CAN HE NOT DEFEND. Can't create for others. He's legit awful.

Daps
I think what Kawhi (& no Lebron in the East) does is make Lowry believe that they can make it to the finals this year. I mean he's pulling up from deep and hittin 3s like its nothing. Playing with a lot more confidence than I ever seen him play wit
As the homie said above, he's been doing this for quite a while now (he's basically the only player who's been comparable to Steph on off-the-dribble 3s over the past few years), the only real difference is, this team has adopted his mentality more, compared to past seasons where it was a contrast of his and DeRozan's.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
As the homie said above, he's been doing this for quite a while now (he's basically the only player who's been comparable to Steph on off-the-dribble 3s over the past few years), the only real difference is, this team has adopted his mentality more, compared to past seasons where it was a contrast of his and DeRozan's.
Lillard and Walker died

Daps
actually, with CP3 out, the Rockets could be using Melo right now. when he got gone, I dont feel it was about his play or his attitude. it comes down to Bzdelic's return and I guarantee you he told them, if you want me to come back, Melo has to go.
Interesting take.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Man they gon have to come up off that All star selection for Tim Hardaway Jr
Son been HOOPING averaging damn near 25

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ds9pBW-V4AAxUuK.jpg

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still can’t believe Lowry developed his shooting the way he did. He started out as a backup to Conley and he couldn’t shoot at all. Had seasons where he shot 22% from 3. Now he’s a 40% shooter and in my eyes one of the top 3 Pg shooters in the game today.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That nuggets score:huhldup:

Lebron facing the reality of the new wave

Lakers May want to see if the wizards are willing to move Beal for Ingram/KCP and something I see the potential in Ingram but I think at most he will end up being the level of player Beal is....And Beal could come in and be a good fit...But I’m sure the Wiz want more.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Still can’t believe Lowry developed his shooting the way he did. He started out as a backup to Conley and he couldn’t shoot at all. Had seasons where he shot 22% from 3. Now he’s a 40% shooter and in my eyes one of the top 3 Pg shooters in the game today.

This is one of the rare times when Bryan Colangelo gets credit,he brought him to Toronto from Houston initially to be a backup to Jose Calderon and to hopefully fight for the starting job in 2012...Raptors brought him in and gave him minutes and allowed him to work himself into what hes become without any pressure...