Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
The West playoffs are gonna be crazy if everyone stays healthy. It's gonna be so match-up dependent even though Denver should be the favorites. OKC, Sacramento and GS are the only teams I wouldn't pick in a series unless they play one another. Everybody else has a legitimate chance against anyone.
Respect OKC

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The West playoffs are gonna be crazy if everyone stays healthy. It's gonna be so match-up dependent even though Denver should be the favorites. OKC, Sacramento and GS are the only teams I wouldn't pick in a series unless they play one another. Everybody else has a legitimate chance against anyone.
What do the bolded need to change your mind

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Really any team with size is gonna be hell for LAC

:francis:

I been saying it.

Traded away the types of peices they actually needed for Harden.

If you realize you don't have to respect his drive like that and have a Gobert or an AD sitting in the paint, Kawhi and PG really gotta play hero ball.

Theis and Plumlee can't even begin to stay in front of Zion, Kat, AD or disrupt them at all. Zu is a decent paint protecter but bigs that can stretch him out any (pause) are going to eat...and there are a few of those in the mix in the west.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Impressive, dominant victory by MIN. Just when their mental midgetry was showing the previous 10 games, they go and stomp both MIL and LAC in back-to-back road games, and reclaim the #1 seed. But like breh above said, can you trust KAT to play that intelligently for the duration of a playoff series? That's the key. He looked dominant this game. Rudy is mosted hated but we gotta acknowledge that he has that prime Dwight Howard effect in the paint. You could say it's a double edged sword because of the 3s he'll give up in drop coverage but it's clear ain't shyttin happening in the paint with him tere, an MIN got the wing defenders to provide support.

With all that said... yes, they can become a very stupid team once you start giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
With LAC, they never had the personnel to deal with MIN or DEN tbh. Covington and Batum weren't it (same height as PG), and they were getting packed up in the Bubble with Morris Sr and Trez. Their '21 WCFs run they didn't face twin-tower duos or a dominant scoring big. The question mark is they kept Mann as this untouchable role player past the deadline but the light skin nygga off the bench is better.

Tho to me, being undersized at the 4 is not why they lost. Gil Arenas said it a while back and i agree: if you slow the game down with LAC, they start getting in their own way offensively. Noticed it with the LAL games. Kawhi doesn't get easy shots and where they give him the ball, its so obvious the double is coming but he allows it to happen. And if he passes, the ball doesn't come back to him. He/they could learn from moving off ball like what Curry/Klay do. Harden system ball is optimized when Zubac is dominant in the paint but against a team like MIN, that's not going to happen, so all the usual stuff that opens up with Harden Ball is closed.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Following the game, a trio of Minnesota players and a few other members of the traveling party could be heard in the back hallways of Crypto.com Arena loudly singing together as laughs bellowed out from the group.

“Them [expletives] sorry,” one player could be heard loudly saying. “Them [expletives] old as hell.”

Lol....I wonder who that player was