Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Wolves/Nuggets have an All-Time playoff record of 1-1 vs each other. I got the Wolves in a long series...

Pacers have a 4-3 All-Time playoff lead vs Knicks. This is a 7-game series, can go either way. I guess I'll take the Knicks...

Thunder have a 3-2 All-Time playoff record vs Mavs (2-1 if you only count OKC years), I got Mavs in 7...

Cavs/Celtics have an All-Time playoff record of 4-4 vs each other, I got Boston wiping the mat with Cleveland in 5, maybe 4 games...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So Chris Haynes gets exposed again as a propaganda machine for players yet again

Who exposed him and what proof.

Both sources site the same team and league sources :mjgrin:

Let’s see when Stephen c00n smith goes out and says league sources said Westbrook didnt talk to anyone about getting benched and just took it. Did he then expose Athletic and Haynes, or how does it work? :skip:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Let's keep it real, outside of major injuries occurring, no one left in the East are beating the Celtics :yeshrug: I'll watch the games just to have time fly by, but this is the least intrigued I've been about an NBA conference's playoff scenario in a minute :unimpressed:

The West on the other hand :wow: