Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
GEk9QyHWMAEunMn

:banderas:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't know about the Clippers. Can't put my finger on it, but their hot streak seems unsustainable

I'm watching this Lakers vs Clippers game, and they seem to take alot of tough shots. They struggle to get good open shots, on top of alot of ISO ball. But Harden being a point guard and Kawhi being Kawhi still gives the Clippers a chance though

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

It’s been fun watching the top 4 teams play a cat-and-mouse game of who will blink first and lose pos. MIN basically blinked last night but all four teams been pulling out struggle wins lately

I don't know about the Clippers. Can't put my finger on it, but their hot streak seems unsustainable

I'm watching this Lakers vs Clippers game, and they seem to take alot of tough shots. They struggle to get good open shots, on top of alot of ISO ball. But Harden being a point guard and Kawhi being Kawhi still gives the Clippers a chance though

That’s because Zubac is out. They’re night and day with him on the floor. He gave them easy paint points and was #3 in rim protection on defense.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Might be the piff, but pretty sure Shaq and Jamal Crawford got a Dwight and Kitty joke off on live TV when they just photoshopped Candace’s hair on Shaq on the postgame show :mjlol: