Random Obscure Athletes Thread...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Sometimes the most random names pop in my head and only few of the people around me ever know who they are, so I made a thread about it.

Drop some random obscure athletes...you know...random people who might have been good...maybe they werent good...maybe they just played one season and disappeared...but you remember them for some damn reason...

These people could be up to something important right now, but I dont know :manny:

Samkon Gado
football-action-samgado-pro-greenbaypackers1-large.jpg

Maurice Taylor - truth be told i thought this dude was the truth and had next. i was wrong as fukk.
taylor_retro030401.jpg

Tyrone Hill - Ugliest nikka alive
tyron-hill.jpg

new-orleans-saints-aaron-brooks-53-fleer-tradition-2002-nfl-american-football-trading-card-16695-p.jpg

I put in WORK with AB in Madden. If i couldnt get a top QB in a fantasy draft I always got Brooks and went hard...Threw a lot of picks though. He picked up a lot of garbage yards in his actual playing career.

321929_20131231163052_320_240.JPG

Tamarick Vanover - Dude was a beast kick returner but threw it away financing a weed ring with Bam Morris

My GOAT white WR Ed McCaf
3267-322Bk.jpg

brady-anderson.jpg

I dont keep up with MLB, but back when I did this dude had the most random one-off 50 HR season...shyt was mad obvious he was on that shyt..to me at least.

JayBuhner-500.jpg

it was hard as a young black kid to not be a Mariners/Griffey stan...so that put me on to Jay Buhner..used to put in work in video games with him

Cedric Ceballos - Thought he was gonna really do something with the Lakers, but I was a kid lol
2uyj0ut.jpg

He did this though :manny:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Cedric Ceballos - Thought he was gonna really do something with the Lakers, but I was a kid lol
2uyj0ut.jpg

He did this though :manny:

Ceballos did work though, very solid player (I think he was supposed to be all-star one year, but was injured or something). He was kind of lost in the post-Magic and pre-Shaq/Kobe Lakers too. I remember he was injured for the 93 Finals and there was talk that he would've matched well against the Bulls (NOT saying Phoenix would've won).

Made me think of my man Richard Dumas :mjcry:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ceballos did work though, very solid player (I think he was supposed to be all-star one year, but was injured or something). He was kind of lost in the post-Magic and pre-Shaq/Kobe Lakers too. I remember he was injured for the 93 Finals and there was talk that he would've matched well against the Bulls (NOT saying Phoenix would've won).

Made me think of my man Richard Dumas :mjcry:
yeah he was good. i just remember him lost in that shuffle...like he was their guy then they transitioned away from him out of nowhere...it happens though :manny: