Randy Orton with the face turn? Supports BLM

Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Bryan Danielson

Dog.

With all due respect.

Shut the fukk up.

You're childish. Your presence in this thread is asinine. I don't give a fukk what Jericho did. If he donated money, great make another thread about it.

The Rand Wizard has seemingly had a change of heart that some of us don't trust, that's what is being discussed and it has nothing to do with them flipping motherfukkers down in Florida or the past their prime motherfukkers in Connecticut or Marvel or DC. Go get a fukking life.

:picard:

nothing but facts, dude pollutes near as dammit every thread he participates in with this playground stan wars shyt :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:picard:

nothing but facts, dude pollutes near as dammit every thread he participates in with this playground stan wars shyt :yeshrug:

ok.... man.... I been trynna chill.:snoop:

Even though some peeps still making sub shots or continuing after everything was squashed.

All that was basically said was “Jericho gave money, Orton made a post“

THAT WAS IT:mjtf:

Those are FACTS. They are verifiable. They are undisputable. Everyone is entitled to your own opinion, but you’re not entitled to your own FACTS

I NEVER said Chris wasn’t a racist (honestly I don’t know one way or another, I don’t know that man)

I never even mentioned AEW or WWE, I never started a stan war in here cuz it wasn’t about any of the above.

Y’all gotta chill with misconstruing or misinterpreting on purpose to suite your own agendas.

Funny how y’all or no one else had anything to say in the pages prior to my post where people was actually making jokes mentioning Nash, Undertaker, Omega, Ember Moon, Peyton Royces, HHH, Young Bucks, AND JERICHO when he was brought up on page 8 and discussed on page 9 prior to me saying ANYTHING about him

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/randy-orton-with-the-face-turn-supports-blm.783042/page-8

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/randy-orton-with-the-face-turn-supports-blm.783042/page-9

Man y’all better check these motherfukking RECEIPTS in here before y’all keep playing yallselves

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
It’s not really even

And did I say anything wrong or that was a lie.

One guy financially did contribute and the other has yet to do anything other than make a statement.

Not really sure what that has to do with Superman and that isn’t it AEW vs WWE
These white folks been speaking for years and we past it... at this point they gotta do more

jericho was forced to make an emergency P.R. move, as hes been made into an ambassador of a company that fancies itself on taking stances.

randy orton really didnt have to say anything. the WWE doesnt care and hes prolly about to dissappear from television for a while after this feud with edge anyway.

i dont rock with either of them regardless, so i have no horse in this race. but if jericho throwing some chump change on the ground for a funeral is something that youre vouching for then :usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
jericho was forced to make an emergency P.R. move, as hes been made into an ambassador of a company that fancies itself on taking stances.

randy orton really didnt have to say anything. the WWE doesnt care and hes prolly about to dissappear from television for a while after this feud with edge anyway.

i dont rock with either of them regardless, so i have no horse in this race. but if jericho throwing some chump change on the ground for a funeral is something that youre vouching for then :usure:

not really vouching.... for one or the other.

It was just a blanket statement, like saying “well water is wet and sand is dry” (both factual statements)

But people in here proceeded to really get mad that water is wet to claim I’m shytting on dry sand?:mjtf: