Rank the pre-MCU era Marvel movies

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I legit have no recollection of any movie called Man-Thing coming out :dwillhuh:

X2 & Spidey 2 at the top of the list, Fantastic Four '94 and Captain America at the very bottom. I rented Captain America from Erols and had the :hhh: face the whole time until i had to just stop the tape

I think Daredevil is unfairly hated on
first half of Rise of the Silver Surfer was a borderline great film...then everything after they took his board away was awful:snoop:
Rise of the Silver Surfer was good right up to the point the Surfer got caught by the military.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Spider-Man 2
X2
Blade 2
Spider-Man
Blade
X-men

After that just lump them all together. Those 6 are th standouts if we’re not including war zone

I'll go one step further. If you don't fukk with the movies in this list then that tells me all I need to know about you as a film viewer and quite possibly a person :manny:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
1.Spider-man
2.X2
3.Blade
4.Spider-man 2
5.X-Men
6.Blade 2

*Those are good movies, the rest are pure thrash. If I have to rank them though.

7.X-Men: The Last Stand
8.Spider-man 3
9.FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer
10.Ghost Rider
11.Blade: Trinity
12.Hulk
13.Daredevil
14.Elektra
15.Howard the Duck

The rest I never seen and don't plan on watching.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Generation X and the Nick Fury movies are missing.
I remember liking them as a kid but I also didn't have a problem with Howard the Duck, The Punisher, Captain America and the live action Spider-Man tv show either as a little kid :yeshrug:

Out of all the ones listed by the topic creator(sans Man Thing), X3 and Ghost Rider are the only ones where I truly felt disappointed with.