Ransom & Harry Fraud - Lavish Misery [March 8th]

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Album has grown on me. At first I thought it was just mid, but it has some heaterz on it like "AND 1" :whew:

I know why this album is gettin such mixed reviews. Harry Fraud didnt really bring the heat like he did on other projects (like with Dark Lo, Spitta, Meyhem Lauren, etc.)

On another note, this album aint got shyt on his project with V'Don, 'Chaos Is My Ladder' :ohlawd:
That's my issue with this Fraud went really light on this one. Ran should have stuck with Craven or something.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's my issue with this Fraud went really light on this one. Ran should have stuck with Craven or something.
I disagree. He has some HEAT on this. Harry Fraud has really grown on me because I think he used to be mid but he continues to hone his craft and gets better & better. Tremendous work ethic.

Not enough said about work ethic in Hip-Hop but the producers & MC’s that consistently work sharpen their sword the sharpest. Ransom is definitely testament to that.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I disagree. He has some HEAT on this. Harry Fraud has really grown on me because I think he used to be mid but he continues to hone his craft and gets better & better. Tremendous work ethic.

Not enough said about work ethic in Hip-Hop but the producers & MC’s that consistently work sharpen their sword the sharpest. Ransom is definitely testament to that.

I concur on him having a great work ethic, but when compared to his previous projects with Dark Lo, Spitta, Dave East, 38 Spesh, DZA, etc. he went hella light. Alot of boring, run of the mill production. Not wack, just average.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I concur on him having a great work ethic, but when compared to his previous projects with Dark Lo, Spitta, Dave East, 38 Spesh, DZA, etc. he went hella light. Alot of boring, run of the mill production. Not wack, just average.
I disagree. The production on this album definitely leveled up from that Dark Lo album they did Borrowed Time.