Ransom just had the best 3 EP run in 2020 So Far NO CAP (Part 4 December 18th 2020)

Is Ran top 3 From Jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Wait there is a part 3?

He should do another joint with statik. Statik has gotten way nicer with production.

Ransom might be in my top 10 or top 15.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never bro, til yesterday, lol. I been up top my whole life pretty much, most of us never heard Pastor Troy like that
that ran tune put me on to the song, still cant match rans version but i can appreciate both

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This 3 pack is trash..ransom is too dope an mc to have such horrible production..and yall say nas beats are trash smh duffle bag cant pick fire beats to save the world

I think he is gonna do Proposal 2 which should be better. Craven probably paid him to do this shyt cuz people thought Ran was dead. After the success of the project he now has new life. Craven is trash.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
sounds like cap but i havent heard from ransom since like the 09 joe budden beef outside a wendys lmao:mjlol:

this good huh:usure:
I had the same initial thoughts too, but 'll put my word on the classic album in your avatar...please give these Ransom EPs a chance. Or at least listen to the 2nd one (Scene Two).

Straight up. I didn't even know he rhymed anymore before this year. I thought he was just half of that A-Team mixtape duo in the 2000's. I never really gave him a fair shot.

Someone put me onto Scene Two this year, and I went back after and listened to Scene One. Ransom is legitimately one of the best pens in the game. I think the producer on these, Nicholas Craven, is good but not great. But Ransom's bars are so powerful that I don't even care. @FreshAIG is right. He can go bar for bar with anyone. Meet Joe Black off of Scene Two is in my top 10 songs of the year.

Ransom's skill level has blown me away this year. I don't now if he was always writing like this, but these 3 EPs are incredible. If you only listen to one though, the 2nd in the series is my favorite.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had the same initial thoughts too, but 'll put my word on the classic album in your avatar...please give these Ransom EPs a chance. Or at least listen to the 2nd one (Scene Two).

Straight up. I didn't even know he rhymed anymore before this year. I thought he was just half of that A-Team mixtape duo in the 2000's. I never really gave him a fair shot.

Someone put me onto Scene Two this year, and I went back after and listened to Scene One. Ransom is legitimately one of the best pens in the game. I think the producer on these, Nicholas Craven, is good but not great. But Ransom's bars are so powerful that I don't even care. @FreshAIG is right. He can go bar for bar with anyone. Meet Joe Black off of Scene Two is in my top 10 songs of the year.

Ransom's skill level has blown me away this year. I don't now if he was always writing like this, but these 3 EPs are incredible. If you only listen to one though, the 2nd in the series is my favorite.

Actually he was dropping heat with his non Craven produced releases for a while now. History of Violence, 1 EP, Pain and Glory, and Greatest Rapper Alive. I guess this theme and series really stuck.

Daps
Wait there is a part 3?

He should do another joint with statik. Statik has gotten way nicer with production.

Ransom might be in my top 10 or top 15.
Yeah it's in the comment above and the OP.

Also, the more I listen to dude, even his older stuff, I start to realise he's actually top 10/15. Criminally underrated.

Daps
Just ocured to me that dude has been dropping these 3 EPs and we haven't had a freestyle run from him on the radio stations. Dude is either still kinda blackballed or something cause we NEED a Ransom freestyle with everything going on. I know for a fact dude would have the hottest shyt out.