[RAP GRID] - REAL DEAL VS. MARV WON

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Surprised they never battled each other.
Like some throwback GT or KOTD shyt.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Im in the back next to organik and lux. This is from a new league based outchea (but its not a florida league). A few of my mans and them battled at this same event and my boy lu cipher and loso battling on the july card coming up along with jonny storm vs don marino...i was trying to get Quest on that card but we gon do it for a later date.

This shyt was funny but the crowd was ehh cuz it was STORMING in orlando that day. Like tornado warnings type shyt. Plus the lineup didnt have alot of FL cats on it outside of my ppls

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im in the back next to organik and lux. This is from a new league based outchea (but its not a florida league). A few of my mans and them battled at this same event and my boy lu cipher and loso battling on the july card coming up along with jonny storm vs don marino...i was trying to get Quest on that card but we gon do it for a later date.

This shyt was funny but the crowd was ehh cuz it was STORMING in orlando that day. Like tornado warnings type shyt. Plus the lineup didnt have alot of FL cats on it outside of my ppls
The vibe seemed a little off. Cool battle though.

Gonna need you to sabotage Johnny Storm really bad so Myverse may lose some respect for him and I can slide in the DMs:lolbron:

fukk yeah I'm hating:birdman: