Rap Insder Details The Subliminal Behind The Scene Eminem And Nas Beef

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's true, I'm glad Nas hit him Em with some jabs. Dissing Nas would've been a bad move for Em. I wonder what bravheart tracks he submitted. Riding broke? Eat these Bullets? Nas said he was going to submit Made You Look instead but chose Wanna Be Me. Good choice to save for his album. Wanna Be Me is cool. If remixed, I'm sure they could find a better beat but it's cool.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tapped out at 6 minutes. Unintelligible bullshyt. OP reinforcing that WOAT banner...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This motherfukker is reaching, as much as I would love to see Nas murder that fakkit marshall there's not a chance in hell that the whiteboi would dare throw shots at one of the GOATS and as far as I'm concerned Nas is one of em's favourite emcees so this seems highly unlikely. :mjlol::bryan:at the so called insiders knowledge

At some points certain things seem plausible when he brought up how Nas had a verse about rappers battling non rappers could have been a shot at Eminem who at the time had "beef" with Moby :mjlol: and Christina but then you see blatant holes in his theories....like besides Nas being on the 8 mile soundtrack like he acknowledged. He also produced "the cross" on God's son.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y the em hate

Personally, he just doesn't do it for me. I can't relate. Im old school and from the streets so I don't feel anything he says. He has a couple of tolerable tunes but im just not a fan. He can rap but subject matter and some consciousness and streets stuff gets me. But what is so special about him? Anybody can master a bunch of older styles and put them together with an annoying voice and then talk about crazy stuff that black rappers don't rap about.