Rap is boring now

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
rap only gets play in my headphones, when I bump something in the whip I get noses turn up and sighs and gasps and dirty looks. How bout the dumb nikkas that sit at a red light and wham they music? people are so lost. Admitting to listening to rap in the open is like admitting to smoking trees. Yea I burn while I drive and listen to rap but I'm not gonna tell anyone that because you get looked at different. Not that I really care how it looks or who's looking but the fact is end of the day it will hurt ya pockets breh. Keeping it real gone keep ya real broke.

So I play my role, clean shaven everyday. Presentable khaki shorts and a polo shirt. Always groomed hair and nails (pause). None of this means I won't get dirty or bust you with whatever object I can get a hold of (pause) when it's reppin time. End of the day i'm trying to relax and be away from the bullshyt, stopped going to bars and clubs if it isn't like an EDM club cause too many nikkas thirsty and caught up in an ego and they don't even have a bank account. In the club feeling like it's their bubble and their club so off the drink they feel some type of way.

thoughts brehs?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
So you scares to listen to rap without headphones because of what the next man thinks of you?

And u hide in ya car when you burn cuz u don't want ppl to know you a pothead?

And lemme guess, you only take it in the ass with ya boyfriend cuz you don't want ppl to think your gay

Definition of a fukk nikka

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
You might have a point but it's justified for all the wrong reasons. You sound fake. Not saying you are...but you sound really lame. You have people cutting their eyes at you and you are so affected that you start judging other people because they're turned up? :usure:

It sounds like YOU are boring.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna listen to whatever the hell I want to. If I listened to what people wanted me to listen to, I would be listening to only heavy metal. But instead I listen to every genre except EDM and Heavy Metal. Obviously with rap being my favorite.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
The moral of the story flew over some of your heads, It was easy for me to tell who is under the age of 25 in here.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I'm gonna listen to whatever the hell I want to. If I listened to what people wanted me to listen to, I would be listening to only heavy metal. But instead I listen to every genre except EDM and Heavy Metal. Obviously with rap being my favorite.
missed the point, I don't care about anyones thoughts.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
You might have a point but it's justified for all the wrong reasons. You sound fake. Not saying you are...but you sound really lame. You have people cutting their eyes at you and you are so affected that you start judging other people because they're turned up? :usure:

It sounds like YOU are boring.
lets retain information incorrectly brehs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
rap only gets play in my headphones, when I bump something in the whip I get noses turn up and sighs and gasps and dirty looks. How bout the dumb nikkas that sit at a red light and wham they music? people are so lost. Admitting to listening to rap in the open is like admitting to smoking trees. Yea I burn while I drive and listen to rap but I'm not gonna tell anyone that because you get looked at different. Not that I really care how it looks or who's looking but the fact is end of the day it will hurt ya pockets breh. Keeping it real gone keep ya real broke.

missed the point, I don't care about anyones thoughts.

:dahell:

You sound confused as fukk, breh.

Fred.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
rap only gets play in my headphones, when I bump something in the whip I get noses turn up and sighs and gasps and dirty looks. How bout the dumb nikkas that sit at a red light and wham they music?

maybe you should take some time, while you're bored, to explain what you meant by this then? :beli:
I know what you meant to say. I'm telling you how you sound. I know what you're saying but do you? You are clearly worried about what people think of you and compare yourself to people who are living the life you want to but can't. Stop listening to rap altogether and smoke secret chillums alone in your car, breh. i personally don't care what boring people do. :manny:

lets retain information incorrectly brehs

negged.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
maybe you should take some time, while you're bored, to explain what you meant by this then? :beli:
I know what you meant to say. I'm telling you how you sound. I know what you're saying but do you? You are clearly worried about what people think of you and compare yourself to people who are living the life you want to but can't. Stop listening to rap altogether and smoke secret chillums alone in your car, breh. i personally don't care what boring people do. :manny:

negged.
never said anything about being secretive. said that that lifestyle will get you nowhere.
being viewed negatively by masses hurts pockets breh. let dat marinate.