Rap music is sad man

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But rap music, they said. But it’s only rappers, they claimed. Back in the 60s, the artists were so peaceful
22:46
31:30

:mjlol::mjlol:
Caption calls him “DaBaby of Yesteryear”, The Isley Brothers shooting up cadillacs
:deadmanny::francis:

You made up a quote nobody said then proceed to dispute it. Retarded disingenuous bytch

You think it's going over anyone's head you the resident NY drill expert? Juelzing hard to keep you poison supply.

The artist plus music is the influence. What Ron did in his private time wasn't on record or publicly glorified. You arguing for the sake of it essentially. All your effort is being exerted into downplaying reality because you love that destructive shyt. But you have seen some drill rappers in NY say they no longer naming people and beefing on songs. They didn't deflect from reality when they had to face death for the type of music they put out.

Let me save you from your stock responce blah blah Canada :russell:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
......But with that came the worst thing we ever did which was chastising rappers for not being what they said, for not living out their rhymes. Once we did that, it trickled down and eventually rappers became obsessed with proving they were living their rhymes. So now, they are literally talking about actual murders they commit. Not they homies, them. And labels jumped in and said forget the music bring me your gangs biggest stepper and we’ll make him a rapper....
-Only partially right. Fake dudes trying to live out their raps isn't the main problem. The real issue is it got dumbed down & instead of REAL killers & bangers getting a dude that can rap to be the face they became rappers themselves.
-Instead of random brehs rapping about the crime in the community the actual criminals do it.

As entertainment yes. Drill music has driven up violence in every scene it dominated. Violence directly tied to the music. From Chicago, NY, Jacksonville, London. No other genre of music has a directly related body count that even comes close.
-Can't blame this shyt on the music when these are mainly street dudes that would still be doing this shyt without rap. It's just another hustle to them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Resident coli Canadian in this thread writing paragraphs that will not get read and won’t receive a direct response since he’s ignore status - they really do try so hard to fit in, don’t they.
:francis::deadrose:
It's just you have nothing to say your hypocrisy on this topic is highly notable as the middle aged drill queen of NY. Also claiming that you have me on ignore while addressing me passive aggressively is not reality. For starters you wouldn't see my comments. :duck:

You read everything and have no retort. Reality.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You made up a quote nobody said then proceed to dispute it. Retarded disingenuous bytch

You think it's going over anyone's head you the resident NY drill expert? Juelzing hard to keep you poison supply.

The artist plus music is the influence. What Ron did in his private time wasn't on record or publicly glorified. You arguing for the sake of it essentially. All your effort is being exerted into downplaying reality because you love that destructive shyt. But you have seen some drill rappers in NY say they no longer naming people and beefing on songs. They didn't deflect from reality when they had to face death for the type of music they put out.

Let me save you from your stock responce blah blah Canada :russell:
Stop wasting your time. Ive been peeped what time these folks are on. Cats wanna play both sides of the fence on this shyt, hardcore pro black militants one second then experts on drill culture/chiraqologists the next. Youll see em up in all the murder music threads all geeked up like :gladbron:. Ive been done engaging these clowns with a clear identity crisis, no use expecting em to keep shyt real when they cant even be real with themselves. Same juelzing every time this shyt comes up and its wild annoying and tired. Wish theyd just admit theyre big fans of the demonic parts of the culture and shut the fukk up already