Raphael Warnock said he is not for Reparations but Equality and Opportunity for all POC

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Everyone who suggested "defund the police" were met with pushback (rightfully), eventually dropped the rhetoric, and continued working with the party on reforms that have public support and can be done today.

They didn't protest the party like a bunch of idiots, stop voting and begin spreading propaganda to help Donald Trump win. What kind of argument are you trying to make here?

Don't be a gatekeeper for African Americans if youre this short sighted.
Gatekeeper? I never claimed any of that. That’s you projecting. It’s your emotional ilk claiming that.

You just mad about my voting selection. I get it. You going off still not changing who I’m voting for.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who cares. You aren't getting reparations, it's never happening and is not a real issue.
Nah. This attitude is worse than the both siders. Somebody has to advocate for the position. You need the fringes to push the Overton window.

Utopia isn’t possible but somebody has to argue for it.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Not sure what you all expected a black senator in fukking Georgia to say. That math doesn’t work :mjlol:

The reason why the math does not work is because your Nigerian :mjlol:, your not able to get any benefits from reparations anyways.

Of course you have bad things to say about FBA getting reparations because you do not qualify.

Should have worked on my jump shot...Nigerian parents had me hitting those books :wow:

A bunch of janky hairline Non-FBA hating on FBA trying to get reparations and you had to flee Nigeria....Nikka out there kidnapping whole villages of young girls and dipping their whole bodies in cake soap, because they hate themselves:

People-helping-people-get-through-COVID-19-24.png

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah. This attitude is worse than the both siders. Somebody has to advocate for the position. You need the fringes to push the Overton window.

Utopia isn’t possible but somebody has to argue for it.
We couldn't even get black farmers - who were discriminated against for decades - a payment without courts nuking it to oblivion. And you think a bill that says "white people must pay black people money" is not only gonna be passed in congress, but survive the courts? Stop it brehs. This will NEVER happen and is a genuinely dumb idea. And the more I think about it, the more this looks like a psyop.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The reason why the math does not work is because your Nigerian :mjlol:, your not able to get any benefits from reparations anyways.

Of course you have bad things to say about FBA getting reparations because you do not qualify.

A bunch of janky hairline Non-FBA hating on FBA trying to get reparations and you had to flee Nigeria....Nikka out there kidnapping whole villages of young girls and dipping their whole bodies in cake soap, because they hate themselves:

People-helping-people-get-through-COVID-19-24.png

You’re not very smart but thats not your fault.

lol who fled what? Born and raised in the U.S. to accomplished parents educated here and abroad.

The math doesn’t work because of the political landscape of Georgia. At no point, did I say anything opposed to reparations - rather that the political reality in a red state like GA makes it untenable for politicians to be vocal about it

But given your intellectual limitations I’m not surprised you resorted to 2nd grade insults.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I get the same type of diarrhea you use to get back when you were in Haiti drinking that dirty water with cholera lol

I know your happy to have fled to a country that my ancestors built because you can drink clean water.

You're so weak kid.

Tariq nuts all over your chin. Did you grow up with a father ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You’re not very smart but thats not your fault.

lol who fled what? Born and raised in the U.S. to accomplished parents educated here and abroad.

The math doesn’t work because of the political landscape of Georgia. At no point, did I say anything opposed to reparations - rather that the political reality in a red state like GA makes it untenable for politicians to be vocal about it

But given your intellectual limitations I’m not surprised you resorted to 2nd grade insults.

He's a disgruntled and jealous motherfukker who blames black immigrants for his shortcomings :russ:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Weak is your Haitian Infrastructure, that is why when your country has a earthquake the whole country is in rubble and ruins.

That is why you fled to my country where my ancestors build infrastructures that can withstand earthquakes lol

I know you wanna make fun of dead Haitian people but you're just too weak to say so.

I have given you enough attention for the day. My time is too valuable because I learn nothing new going back and forth with you and I m losing brain cells here

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your parents fled Nigeria and had an anchor baby, which is you so they would not have to go back to Nigeria lol.

Your parents had to fled to America my ancestors built to get a quality education, where they could not get in your failed country.

Why couldn't your parents stay in Nigeria and build their country?

Your fellow immigrant anchor baby @LeVraiPapi said that it's easier to excel in your own land than foreign land, so I guess that is a lie because if your parents were successful in Nigeria they would not have packed up their clay pot and pans and dirty sandals and fled Nigeria to America lol:

*sigh* My parents were sent abroad by their parents to be educated at the top universities in the US and the UK.

My family still has a presence, business interests and properties in Nigeria.

And rather than actually have an intelligent response as to why you disagree with my views on GA politics, you throw out boring “African booty scratcher” type insults I’d expect from an elementary school child.

Like I said earlier your lack of intellect isn’t your fault. I put this squarely at the feet of your parents who failed to raise your properly.

Have a wonderful weekend!