Rapper 600 Breezy post his Girlfriend Suicide text on IG

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone still claiming mental health is a switch you can just flick on or off and takes a callous approach when hearing about shyt like this, needs an evaluation of their own. Girl was suffering, and also shows you that IG and socials always give off that veneer of happiness but you never know what someone is dealing with

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
That was a crazy text, she was about to ask him to be there while she passed away
That’s a crazy thing to ask, I wouldn’t even know how to feel if somebody asked me to come send them off into the next life, like part of me wouldn’t want to see that but if that’s the last time you see that person I would almost have to go

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think this stuff is way too personal to post all over social media. Hope her family finds peace cause even reading this happen is just not good for the soul.

Bro addicted to clout

nikkaz be so thirsty for attention. Why would you post something like that on social media?
Don’t agree wit these assessments, that contributes to the problem the woman was facing herself of putting on a happy face when real shyt is going on

If anything, he spread awareness cuz even folks in the thread followed this woman on IG and they thought her life was good

Gotta let people grieve how they do

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
That was a crazy text, she was about to ask him to be there while she passed away
That’s a crazy thing to ask, I wouldn’t even know how to feel if somebody asked me to come send them off into the next life, like part of me wouldn’t want to see that but if that’s the last time you see that person I would almost have to go
Yea not tryna be funny but that woulda been an awful thing to ask

She might pull u down wit her type shyt and I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to accompany sumone when they finna kill themselves

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Yea not tryna be funny but that woulda been an awful thing to ask

She might pull u down wit her type shyt and I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to accompany sumone when they finna kill themselves
I think I’m somewhat of an understanding person, but I can’t imagine standing there watching her about to jump without trying to stop her

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Don’t agree wit these assessments, that contributes to the problem the woman was facing herself of putting on a happy face when real shyt is going on

If anything, he spread awareness cuz even folks in the thread followed this woman on IG and they thought her life was good

Gotta let people grieve how they do

:manny:I think people need to solve things off social media though.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

In that case you might've had to call someone for help, i wouldn't go to a site like that at all.

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
:manny:I think people need to solve things off social media though.
Agreed that’s definitely a solution and very practical

He a rapper tho, it’s also PR cuz if his girlfriend die and he don’t say anything on social media people will start tryna speak for him and make assumptions

Social media fukked up the social dynamic of the world fasho

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
People really thinking the trauma of depression has just started in the 2000s huh?

This mental health wave we're currently on has provided a 'label' for people to validate offing themselves. This girl wrote those texts like she had all the answers on life when she's just 1 among billions who are all dealing with the same sort of issues.

shyt is beyond sad -- suicide ain't an emotion... it's permanent