Rapper Benji 800 gets herbed infront a crowd in the club by Cassanova, Tax Stone goes in

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

sIId5QY.png

He aint want no smoke w/ Cass :pachaha:

53:00
"but god bless" :dead:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who are these nikkaz
Cassanova a goon/rapper from Ny other nikka a rapper from ny too
Background?
The lightskin nikka Benji got a song called Swipey and i think he had just finished performing it & was basically shyttin on credit card scammers

This the song:

And I'm Tougher Than You.

I Should Rob You

:pachaha:

Who is this nikka tho?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Background?
"Yo god, word to muther B. So me and mans and them was at the spot yo. You ALREADY KNOW HOW I GIVE IT UP. So we in the spot chillin' I had my timbs on and NY fitted lookin' like fresh money no what I'm sayin'? AND I had the bleezy on me just in case something popped off. You know how these grimey a$$ NY dudes will line you up in a minute son. So we at the spot................"

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

The lightskin nikka Benji got a song called Swipey and i think he had just finished performing it & was basically shyttin on credit card scammers

This the song:

This a lil' off topic but why are credit card scams so big in NY moreso than other places? :jbhmm:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
"Yo god, word to muther B. So me and mans and them was at the spot yo. You ALREADY KNOW HOW I GIVE IT UP. So we in the spot chillin' I had my timbs on and NY fitted lookin' like fresh money no what I'm sayin'? AND I had the bleezy on me just in case something popped off. You know how these grimey a$$ NY dudes will line you up in a minute son. So we at the spot................"

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This the song:

:mjlol:New York should be embarrassed...niccas jumping on a wave that's been dead for 2 years. Mecca of hip hop making drill music from 2012 :mjcry: