Rapper Drake may have a daughter

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Jay really has a hidden son. I've posted about this on a number of occasions already over the past 11 years.

My nephew went to the same private school as the son. There are pictures of Jay with him that I shared from a private event around a school play years ago. It's not really a well-kept secret really. Many people around the Brooklyn area know about the kid and I guess it's hard to keep it a secret when the kid clearly looks so much like his dad. :russ:

I've posted this pic before a few years ago but one of the mods threw a tamper because it's a private pic and I didn't use the spoiler tag and they were worried the Coli would get in trouble.

So here it is below (with spoiler for you scary ass mod, you know who you are).

ge5u3rwkrxv51.jpg
Mf got me good on this one:mjlol:

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Jay really has a hidden son. I've posted about this on a number of occasions already over the past 11 years.

My nephew went to the same private school as the son. There are pictures of Jay with him that I shared from a private event around a school play years ago. It's not really a well-kept secret really. Many people around the Brooklyn area know about the kid and I guess it's hard to keep it a secret when the kid clearly looks so much like his dad. :russ:

I've posted this pic before a few years ago but one of the mods threw a tamper because it's a private pic and I didn't use the spoiler tag and they were worried the Coli would get in trouble.

So here it is below (with spoiler for you scary ass mod, you know who you are).

ge5u3rwkrxv51.jpg
Bruh you are diabolical šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, It really doesn't matter if he has a daughter.....what matters is if he is taking care of the child.

Of course image wise, someone who is always singing about women breaking his heart, it's not a great look to have random kids.