Rapper From Japan Wanted To Meet Bone Thugs, Got Robbed In Cleveland

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yo that's one thing I will always put on Cleveland, that city is not soft at all. Cleveland ain't no joke.
Some of the worst hoods I've ever seen in my life in that city.

Also downtown Cleveland is like one of the smallest downtowns I've ever driven through I deadass just drove from one end to the other in less than 5 minutes.

:mjlol:

The town size sounds like an English village, I live not to far from this small ass town and it takes about 7 minutes to get through the other end:mjlol: damn downtown Cleveland is hella small it rivals small UK towns.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
What was he hoping would happen?
Like I know he wants to perform with Bone Thugs but what about after that? He doesn’t have anything now, he’s stranded in America and even if he goes back home he doesn’t have anything to go back to because he sold all his shyt :mjtf:

LOL maybe a similar story to Bone, where he meets bone this time and gets a record deal or management deal with whoever and new chapter begins.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
full

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
One way ticket? From Japan? Customs/Immigration allowed him to come in? There's no way.

On a side note, I randomly met Bizzy on my lunch break like 5 months ago. I didnt have to go to CLE.

From Japan yeah. Cambodia, prolly not.

Teriyaki Bone gonna be aiight. He didn't get murked in St.Clair. He must be blessed

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
STFU corny ass crakkker. You should go there too so your fakkit pig skinned ass gets smoked
Say that to my face, p*ssy. :camby:

not my fault cleveland's a fukkin' shythole. At least 2/3 of that city is functionally illiterate. Go read a book and get off the internet, e-thug.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
shyt would have been wild, if they used that interpreter phone to rob dude..

Goons:
Ae5qW9U.png

Him: "ohhhh, if I give you my stuff I will meet da bones"????