Rapper Hands...

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
You ever noticed how you can tell how some artists have real rapper hands versus those that are just moving them round because they think they're supposed to?

Busta is def in the former camp as his moves are literally parts of his flow given form. Some rappers are standing there like this:

marionette-puppet.gif

The neurology of this is quite interesting as you'll notice how kids always point at something when first learning its name and this is just an evolution of that. Matter of fact I'd be willing to wager there is a definite correlation between skills and rapper hands because there is no way you can flow smoothly while being rigid.

Even if you ain't a rapper this applies in your life because its all about how coherent you are as you've all spotted people that just move with effortless grace versus those who are awkwardness defined in the flesh. Amazing how body language is the same the world over. Everyone comprehends it on some level but so few actually speak it.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Now rappers point glocks and dracos in their music videos. Sizzurp cups and backwoods.

Thats partly what made me think about it. Walk with me:

Dancing used to be a huge part of hiphop back when I was a jit. Look how geeked people were when Kiss showed he could bust a windmill:

People didn't expect the elements to be present, correct and in balance plus he'd never shared his skills. There is a definite correlate between the physical form and emotional expression. Even a laid back cat like Rakim had perfectly coherent embodiment as he was obviously feeling what he was spitting. MJ was on a whole nother level and used to be grooving so hard in the booth you can hear it in the sessions as he's snapping, stamping and clicking all the way through the jam.

Its like I said in this thread:

New generations are seemingly becoming way more rigid, way quicker than before and its reflecting in the nature of the world we're building. Crazy how everything is hiphop.