Rappers (And Everyone In The Black Community) Need To Stop Defending Bill Cosby

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
While i could care less about cosby, fukk c00ns like the TS ready to jump on the white supremacist sponsored Cosby persecution committee. If you don't care for cosby, just stay neutral. fukk i look like cosigning the allegations of suspected white supremacists and con artists like Gloria Alred?

:camby:

Negged the TS for promoting this BS also

Daps
Guilty until proven innocent ? I hear both sides I'm not in a rush to jump to conclusions. There are a lot of detailed accusations over a course of time:patrice: but who willingly takes pills they don't know?:what:

Why isn't the same vitriol displayed to Charlie Sheen:win: he's equally as despicable
:mjpls:

Last edited:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I'm not understanding...

Bill Cosby - accused of raping multiple women. Waiting to stand trial.

Charlie Sheen - knowingly gave multiple women HIV as he has the monster...

You tell me which one is being vilified in the world media...estevez I mean Sheen is out there committing murder

"The Devil is a liar.."

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
If the man is proven guilty, and the facts prove without a doubt that he did it, then he should be punished to the full extent of the law. No mercy.

Until that fateful day happens... :manny: He's innocent until proven guilty.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It's just weird when rappers/hip hop fans defend him because Cosby doesnt even LIKE hip hop, in fact he hates that shyt and if you like hip hop/are a rapper he probably hates you too. He's wrote a fukk ton of dumb shyt about how hip hop/rap is bad etc. A lot of his stuff used to get posted on st0rmfr0nt and they all agreed with it ( https://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t140936/ search and theres more). That old rapist is not hip hop, fukk em

You rappity rap obsessed kids need to realize the world is far larger than hip-hop. No person Bills age gives a shyt about hip-hop and why must they? Heck, people half bills age don't fukk with hip-hop much anymore..

hip-hop nowadays is garbage, plain and simple truth..you expect bill to embrace future and Wayne:what:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
whether its lies or not i hope he gets off just to anger cacs
Too late he already has :blessed: no evidence not going to be prosecuted haha.. so:pacspit: to all those white cave bytches,:pacspit: the suburban c00n nikkas, in a Big :pacspit: to CACs.

It's not what you know, it's about what you can prove, and none of them bytches can prove anything:myman: yall can hop off bills nuts now all y'all hating on Bill:umad:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing I see about this Cosby shyt is ppl are saying this is because he was trying to buy NBC.

LOL
so since he wanted to buy NBC...in 1992!!!! these allegations are coming out now over 20 years later to teach him a lesson? to stop him from buying NBC?

at the time he had a networth of about 300 Million. NBC was selling or at least worth about 6.5 Billion dollars. He wasn't going to buy them and own NBC out right. HE was just look at becoming one of the many ppl that would be owning it. but against thats irrelevant because we are talking about something that happened over 20 years and just NOW these rape allegations are coming out.

But I do agree about something, why do ppl wanna get behind the WRONG ppl just because they have the same skin color as you?

all this #freeguiltycriminal stuff is just stupid.

No one knows with certainty if he is guilty or not. But we do know that the evidence against him is quite overwhelming.
Why not just keep your mouth shut and hold back until all the facts come out?