Rappers For Sale: Wait sooo Pusha T "Mr. Drug Dealers Anonymous" is supporting Hillary Clinton

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol:fake ass rappers, i dont want hear no drug references from this bytch ass nikka again

pusha-t1.jpg

PUSHA T & KAREN CIVIL TAKE THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL TO MIAMI

We’re just a few weeks away Voting Day for the 2016 presidential election. Over here, we are beyond #WithHer and expect to see Hillary Clinton take the reigns at the White House starting in January 2017.

Another prominent figure in hip-hop that is supporting Hillary is none other than Pusha T. This past weekend, Pusha and our very own Karen Civil teamed up with Vice Presidential nominee Tim Kaine to host a campaigning event in Miami.

Pusha’s quite aware of how important this election is and he’s doing all he can to make sure the youngins understand it too. “We gotta get the message out. We gotta get out there and vote,” Pusha told the crowd.

Pusha T & Karen Civil Take The Campaign Trail To Miami

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
pusha a hood chemist not a political scientist.

Hillary lies all the time and the media is biased I'm not surprised anyone who doesn't follow shyt closely is brainwashed to think hillary is honest and trump a hateful bigot.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'd bet almost anything he doesn't give much of a fukk about Hillary's politics but is just plum happy to get to pose in pictures, feel important , and get to make rap lines about it