"Rappers rap about killing other Black men and no one bats an eye..."

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
They pretty much sent the message they wanted to send. Jews and gays are off limits, but you can degrade and disrespect black men and women all you want.

Saw your post in that other thread and made me think of this one... We set that precedent and until we start getting offended by that content nothing will change

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've experimented with this.
Bring up white drug addict dopefiend 90-150k a year fentanyl deaths in comparison to 40% of 15,000 shootings and they will juelz, cry, and/or try to MURDER YOU.
It's not human nature for others to be like anything.
The same can be said for EVERY GROUP you mentioned, they all have a nasty
fentanyl
child molestation
and violence against vulnerable victims issue in ALL of those communities.

Black men are the only men that kill mostly MEN. :hubie:
White men (both jewish and non jewish)
Hispanic men (both native and white)
Lead in those types of murders. (Children, women, elderly)
So does a small portion of the black community, but that's for another post and another day.
:sas2:
Speak on that last part breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tamir Rice a black was gunned down quickly than an NPC in GTAV by a police officer and nobody batted an eye

blacks kids getting molested, Tyler Perry is getting rich off it putting it on his stupid ass TV shows showing how this gay men are mentally damaged people, and people laughing at the shyt like its funny and not fukked up, nobody bats an eye

black women experiencing rape and all times of trauma nobody bats an eye, Gabrielle Union is just a crazy black bytch

rap was telling the world what was going on the hood, nobody batted an eye, THEY LOVE IT, nobody gives a damn about black people or the fate of black people not even black people

king von making songs talking about his friend got killed and he was right there he seen it shyt turned him into a demon, people nobody bats an eye till he gets killed, yeah he had it coming, one less nikka, that's how you all feel about all these nikkaz

Spike Lee c00ns ass gonna make a movie called Chiraq, and basically reduce these gang members to cartoon level villains, nick cannon looking like a villain out of Batman forever in that garbage ass movie, should knew Nick was a c00n for the jew when he was in that movie, that shyt was disgusting

mocking and making light of the terrible situation over there instead of taking the chance to make a serious movie educating people about the history and the fukked up shyt these kids have been going through over there

So I don't wanna hear about rap, I don't wanna hear anybody outraged about rap, and but not ourage about the shyt going out here for real

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Ice-t always had a message in his music.
the ending in most of his tales ended with
jail or death.

UKVu0t8.gif
That's just a way to romanticize it so he can cash I'm on the trend and deflect from criticism IMO

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Saw your post in that other thread and made me think of this one... We set that precedent and until we start getting offended by that content nothing will change

Honestly, even if we get offended, I don't feel like anything will be done. Look at how long blacks have been asking for reparations or some bill protecting them. Radio silence. Compare that to how quickly legislation gets done for Asians or LGBT. Blacks in America simply aren't valued and are looked at as disposable.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's just a way to romanticize it so he can cash I'm on the trend and deflect from criticism IMO
no, it's not, and there was no criticism, he was doing the shyt in the mid 80s before "the criticism" mobilized.
Stop applying your fakkit "now" mindstate to youth in the 80s.